𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Nobody's POV 

Nobody's POV 

The scene at the moment was very amusing to the others as they watched Sanzu and Rindou on their knees begging for forgiveness and saying "We won't do it again" non stop and Y/n in front of them crossing her arms and glaring at them with her e/c eyes. 

"Not do it again?!" She screeched throwing her hands up in the air, "You already did it and he already knows because of you! He's 7!" Scolding at them while Kimiko and Haruto were fast asleep in each others arms as Kakucho watched over them. 

"We're very sorry- he wouldn't stop asking what it meant!" Sanzu clicked his tongue and glared at the said kid. Backstabber. 

Y/n let out a sigh of her own and then continued to shake her head while just shoo-ing them off. 

"I forgive you, but if this happens again and if he knows something that he isn't supposed to know. I'm killing you." The way she glared at them with her e/c eyes sent shivers down their spine and they shook their head as they imagined her standing on top of them with a killer smile and the said broom that they got beaten up with. 

Standing up almost immediately they went back to the couch and started whisper yelling at each other. 

"That was quite entertaining, Y/n," Takeomi snickered and everyone else but Sanzu and Rindou nodded in agreement. "And also funny!" Added Ran who shook his head as he continued laughing and clutching his stomach. 

"Shut the fu- flying heck up Ran!" The two shouted glaring daggers at Ran who just ended up laughing even more. 

"You wouldn't be laughing if that was you!" 

Y/n ignored what was happening at the moment and glanced at the two kids who peacefully slept in each others arms. 

"Mochi look! Aren't they adorable?!" Squealed Y/n and took a hundred of pictures while smiling uncontrollably. Mochi nodded his head without hesitation. "Send me those,"  He said in a demanding tone and a grinning face. 

"Jealous but damn they're too cute.." Mumbled out somebody from behind the two. Both of them turned around to a sulking Koko. 

"You're jealous of them?" Asked Y/n while holding back a laugh with Mochi. Koko nodded his head and some others did too. They all suddenly started sulking and shaking their heads. Y/n couldn't hold back now so she burst into a fit of laughter offending them and making them pout. 

"It's not even funny!" Ran snapped clicking his tongue. Y/n ignored what he said and continued laughing while Mochi only let out a few chuckles and shook his head. 

Everyone clicked their tongue then the two kids cuddling shifted and snuggled into each other more making Y/n stop laughing and squealed quietly. 

Y/n silently screamed and then almost started jumping and fangirling over the two who just slept peacefully. "Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow, holy co-" She was cut off by Kakucho's hand slapping her mouth shut offending her. 

Pushing his hand off she looked at him offended, "Okay wow- excuse me sir, but you cannot just shut my mouth shut! I am very offended, shoo!" The way she said that made Kakucho and the others chuckle making her even more mad. 

"Ugh! What's so funny? It's literally not even funny- This - this dude here shut my mouth by slapping it! He slapped my mouth!" Y/n groaned out when they only laughed even more. 

She wrinkled her nose then just waddled over to the cute little kids and continued to ignore the others who tried to apologize to her.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n-chan I want some mochi.." Kimiko mumbled after waking up with a grumbling stomach. This made Y/n smile and then softly pinch her cheeks. She was just too adorable. 

"Alright, what flavor do you want? We have tons," Y/n grinned as she held the little girls small hands. "Chocolate!" Kimiko said excitedly. Y/n nodded her head and they both hopped to the kitchen together hand in hand. 

"Alright here ya go!" She handed the chocolate mochi to Kimiko who accepted it with no hesitation and then started munching on it. 

A beep was then suddenly heard and Y/n looked down at her pocket and snatched her phone out to see who texted her. It was Kimiko's dad. 

I'll be on my way to pick up, Kimiko! :) 

Alright! I'll let her know! :) 

"Kimiko, your dads on his way to pick you up now," Told the little girl who nodded her head and pouted not wanting to leave her 'fiancé' 

"okay..." She mumbled out sadly making the h/cnette chuckle and shake her head. 

"If you want you and Haruto can have a sleepover! But you'll have to ask your dad," At what Y/n requested she nodded her head and then squealed excitedly considering she was gonna be having a sleepover with her 'fiancé' for the first time. 

"When?" Asked Kimiko who looked down and then looked up waiting for Y/n's answer. 

"I don't know.. Haruto is starting school tomorrow again so maybe the weekend?" It was the perfect day due to it being Harutos birthday too. 

"Okay! I'll go ask papa! Thank you, Y/n-nee-chan!" The female looked down and nodded her head smiling warmly at the little girl who had sparkles in her eyes. 

A chapter for you loves bc you all are amazing! <33 I've been reading this like yandere demon x human and holy shit its amazing?! But anyways! Thank you all for reading love you! Have a wonderful day! 

I will also be updating Royalty today! Alright love you <3333