𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Nobody's POV 

Nobody's POV 

Right when they arrived at Bonten's place Haruto went running towards Y/n with Kimiko following behind him and behind her was a squealing Mochi with his phone out. She noticed how Haruto was wearing a flower crown and Kimiko wore a flower ring. 

"Why are you squealing like a high school girl?" Koko grumbled with men carrying bags behind him. 

"Shut the flying heck up Koko." Mochi snarled making her snicker while still hugging the two little kids. "Anyways, Y/n! You need to see this right now." He demanded shoving the phone up her face. She pushed it back away but was still able to watch it. 

Koko watched from behind Y/n. 

"Hm? What are you watching, Mama?" Haruto asked tip-toeing a bit thinking he would be able to see it but nope he could not, he was quite too short at that. 

Y/n watched the video with wide eyes along with Kokonoi as they also both had their jaw hanging down to the floor. 

After watching the video they both looked at the two little kids who was watching them in confusion. 

"Harutoooo! Kimikooo!" Y/n squealed crouching down and hugging the life out of the two and pinching their cheeks lightly. 

"E-eh?! Y/n-chan! That hurts!" Haruto complained along with Kimiko saying the same thing. 

"You guys are adorable!" Y/n squeaked but behind her was a sulking Koko. 

"He got engaged before me..." He mumbled looking all depressed. Then he heard cries in the living room causing everyone to look up. 

Everyone then walked to the living room to see Kakucho, Sanzu, and Ran huddled up on the couch crying while the others just looked at them in confusion and slight concern. 

"What happened to them?" Koko asked pointing at the three. 

"Oh.. They're just being depressed 'cause Haruto here got engaged before them," Mochi snickered which caused a fit of laughter in the room. 

Takeomi was laughing his ass off with Rindou. Y/n just stood there holding back her laughter and looking down to see the two kids blushing at each other. 

"Geez, Haru and Kimiko, you two got engaged before any of us," Y/n laughed shaking her head and Haruto giggling. 

"Shut the hell up Rindou! He's pulls more than you!" Ran snarked at his brother which made the jellyfish boy to stop laughing and glared at his own brother, but this only caused even more laughter. 

Mikey then walked down the stares looking as confused as ever. 

"Why are those three laughing and everyone else is laughing?" He asked tilting his head to side looking straight at Y/n. 

"Haruto and Kimiko got engaged to one another which made those three depressed and the others finding it funny," She shrugged looking up at him. 

"Haruto got engaged?!" He screeched which made everyone stop what they were doing and looked at him. Y/n and Mochi nodded their heads trying to hold back their laughter. 

Haruto and Kimiko looked proud and happy but blushed while hugging each other. 

"It's of course just an act!" Takeomi waved at the two and they only sulked while frowning. 

"What? No, I'm engaged to Kimiko-chan!" Haruto disagreed making everyone's jaw drop down to the floor and make the three cry even more. 

Y/n took a deep breath and was about to say something to Haruto but she found it way too adorable to say anything so she stopped herself. 

"When's the wedding?" Koko asked crouching down to the two. Ruffling Harutos hair and patting Kimiko's head. 

"I want to decide!" Kimiko spoke up and pointed her hand to the air then placed her finger under her chin in a thinking manner. Haruto grinned and kissed her cheek making everyone gasp. 

"Damn haruto you're bold." Mikey mumbled to himself and shaking his head. 

"Is my princess shy?" Haruto grinned at what he said and Kimiko only blushed and crossed her arms looking away while pouting. 

"Y-your princess?!" Everyone shouted in unison which made Haruto and Kimiko to cover their ears whilst wrinkling their noses. 

"Yeah?" He definitely does not sound like a seven year old. 

"Your my princess right Kimiko-chan?" At that Kimiko nodded her head while looking as red as a tomato. "Y-yes.." 

"That's it. Y/n date me." Sanzu spoke up boldly still sniffing. What he said made everyone gasp and glare at him but Y/n stood still with widened eyes and a red face. 

"What?! You can't just do that, Sanzu!" Takeomi stood up and clenched his fists. "Well then watch me." Sanzu glared back, "Ah ah, I'm dating Y/n first," Mikey crossed his arms while smirking. 

"What? No you're not." Everyone said in unison. "I am." The others who haven't said a thing except for Mochi who just stared in shock, said in unison. 

"Hold on, hold on," Mochi shook his head while looking at them with quirked eye brows. "Nobody's gonna date Y/n, well unless if she wants to I guess, but it's her choice, besides why so sudden?"  Mochi shook his head and placed a shoulder on the girl who stood like a statue. 

"Y/n-chan you're gonna date papa bears?" At what Haruto said Y/n looked at him with a red face and then just coughed. 

"W-what?" She mumbled avoiding any eye contact from any of them. "No? Yes? Wait what?" She stumbled upon her words and shook her head which caused everyone to stare at her slightly blushing and imagining her as their girl. 

"L-let's d-drop the topic, yeah lets drop the topic," At what she said everyone sulked and pouted. But Mikey ran to her and clung onto her. 

"E-eh?! M-Mikey!" Y/n gasped in shock while the male clung onto her like a koala. 

"You've been clinging onto her! You can't just hog her!" Sanzu screeched whilst crossing his arms in the process. 

"Then watch me." 

Sanzu growled then shouted something that made everyone stand frozen and staring at the two in shock. 

"You've been cuddling with her every day! Sleeping with her! And heck even make out with her! It's my turn!" Sanzu stomped his foot like an angry child.

"What?" Everyone mumbled in shock whilst staring at the two. Jealousy was bubbling up in them but all they could do was stare at the red female who had a koala clinging to her. 

Another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Shii I'm kinda excited to write the next chapter but let's see what's gonna happen ~ 

Should I make this a poly relationship? Or should Y/n end up with a specific Bonten member? Let me know your thoughts! 

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it loves!!