𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖✧˖*°࿐

Before you continue reading I just want to thank all of you for reading this! 200+ reads?! O M G, Thank you sm guys!!! I want to especially thank Asimpforsum1 for the amazing comments they left! And also TheHonestPersonwithn for leaving some sweet...

Before you continue reading I just want to thank all of you for reading this! 200+ reads?! O M G, Thank you sm guys!!! I want to especially thank Asimpforsum1 for the amazing comments they left! And also TheHonestPersonwithn for leaving some sweet comments :>,  you guys's comments to keep me motivated :) Thank you!! Love ya <3333

"We can still make it happen you know?" Turning your head to meet Mikey's plain black eyes made somethinf do to your heart. So you scoffed then just continued eating. So as soon as you finished eating you hopped off of Mikeys lap and put your dishes away and went staright to the bathroom to look at yourself. 

"Shit... What the hell are they even doing?!" You whisper yelled at yourself through the mirror while glaring at yourself intensely. Whatever. 

Someone knocked on the door and you opened it to reveal Takeomi there standing while smiling. "What do you want Takeomi?" To this he just shrugged his shoulder then englufed you into a hug catching you off guard. 

"U-uh Takeomi?" "Shh...I'm gonna miss ya you know?" He hunched and tightened his hold on you while he started relaxing into the hug. You laughed at what he said then ruffled his hair and you just smiled at him. "Oh come on, we barely even talked?" "Yeah, sure, but I liked your company.." You blushed at that and just hugged him back. 

"Yeah, yeah, come on lets go," "To where?" "The living room!" He grinned and then followed beside you as he held your hands. 

You hopped onto the couch with a big smile on your face as Takeomi also sat net to you with a lazy smile. Haru then ran towards the two of you and started making weird faces. "Haru if you don't cut it off I'm gonna put you in time out," He widened his eyes then nodded his head and sat next to you. 

"What time ar you guys leaving?" You asked playing with Harus hair, "Probably around the morning," Mikey answered nodding his head and looking at the ceiling while leaning his head back. Damn he looks hot... CUT IT OUT Y/N!  You hummed at his answer then looked back at Haru. 

"Haru what do you want for your birthday that I could actually get and give you?" Haruto stayed quiet for a minute then looked at you with a lazy smile, "A vacation!" Rasing your brow at that you questioned, "To where, bebe?" he answered with a big smile on his face, "Hawaii?" widening your eyes you laughed. It's the place he has always been talking about with big smiles on his face. But damn was it expensive. .

"I-" You gulped and noticed how they all looked at you especially Koko. "H-Hawaii?" Haruto nodded his head, "Is something wrong mama?" You only shook your head and smiled at him. "I'll be right back hm?" To which he nodded and watched your figure disappear into your bedroom. 

You shoved into the tint box that you saved and then looked at the amount, "Shit.. Only $500. ." (68, 658.00 in Yen) "I can pay for it," Koko said behind you with a grin on his face, "I- no it's fine! I can make the money besides I don't wanna cause troubl-" "Money's not a problem for me or us Y/n.." Then you remembered that they were rich and criminals. Oh yeah.