Dorian 4

I don't remember doing much last night. Everything that came after talking to Lola was blurry. I'm leaving today at 1:00 pm, and as of now it's 8:00 am. My baby blue shirt makes my eyes seem much more brighter. I like to think of things differently at times. I wonder how it's going to be now that she's living here. She's still a disappointment.

I hear a ping come from my phone and glanced at it. My dad texted me. I decided that I would answer that later. It probably wasn't much anyways. I huff feeling incredibly lazy. I squeeze my eyes shut and force my body to get up. I look around my room and raise my eyebrows. Lovely isn't it. I walk out of the door and go to the living room.

Ha. There she is. Peacefully sleeping. Drool is seeping out of the right corner of her mouth. Her body is curled up. Maybe she was cold? I walk away to fetch a throw over blanket. I grab a grey one. I walk over to her and lean my body over to place it on her. I noticed that her hair was in her face. I brush it off of her porcelain like face. She stirs a bit and the corn we of her lips go up. I hope she's not awake.

I go out through the back and see my yellow lab along with my black kitten. I coo at the sight of them. I give sunny a few pats and a treat. My kitten sticking to my leg. I reach down to grab her. Sunny whines as she wants more attention. " I've missed you two. I'm sorry I haven't been out in a while." I say to them as if they could talk. " Father's got a new girlfriend. The lady is insufferable I swear!" I look at them with wide eyes. " She is quite pretty." I look down at them with a smile on my face. "Let's go inside, yeah?" Laughing and opening the door to let them in. Sunny rushing in while I hold black in my arms. I set her down and wash my hands. I give myself a bowl of cereal.

I take my first bite and hear a scream. "SUNNY!" I can hear her barking and she quickly runs to where I'm at. " Calm down boy, gosh. Wait a sec I'm going to get your food." I go into the laundry room and fill up the bowl for her to eat out of along with blacks food. I set them down along with some water. "Don't scare my animals like that." I shout out. I can hear her loud footsteps coming near.

"How was I supposed to know, huh?

I groan not wanting to deal with her pestering me.

"Aren't you like, always outside?" I hum out.

"Well, yes but I've never seen them."

"That seems impossible they are always outside and in my garden which you are always in."

"Well my bad."

"Oh it's fine, just peachy darling." I sigh out.

"Could you possibly give me some of that?"

"No."

"And why not?"

"I don't like you and you haven't done one single thing since you've been here. I don't think it's healthy for you to be eating such childish foods anyways. Especially if you are going to be dating my dad. I wouldn't expect you to be well known from him anyways. No one would give you the time of the day." It may seem harsh but it's the truth.

I look up at her. Her face is red and it seems like she's about to cry.

"Pathetic."

The tears start to roll down and I can hear her sobbing as she runs away. I don't care. Do I? The sight of it and the sounds make my chest hurt. It feels as if my heart is clenching. What is happening. A beautiful goddess like lady shouldn't be feeling sadness. I wish nothing more than to run to her and hold her in my arms as I tell her everything will be alright.

I realized that I don't like that type of look on her. She's far too perfect. Maybe I should make her some cereal? I'm not sure. I look down at my cereal. It looks soggy and the milk is brown from the chocolate. The marshmallows look way too soft and look as if they would cause many cavities. I continue to eat it since I don't like wasting food. I wash it and hurry up to my room. I check the time to see it's almost 1:00 pm. I bite my lip and frown. I should call the taxi to come and get me already. I grab my luggage and wait outside. The sun is shining on my body making it look golden. There's hardly any clouds but I can't help but feel down.

I sit on the bench near the gate mindlessly playing a few games in my phone. I hear a few honks and look up. The brightly colored car coming into my view. I rush to get up and hurriedly get in. I tell him the address of where I'm going and we take off. The car ride is silent. We both don't try to make small talk and just listen to the radio quietly. I look out the window a few times before sleepiness takes over my body.

I wake up to a knock on the window and open my eyes. I saw that we were here. I'm fully awake and alerted. I walk out and grab my stuff already have paid the man and gave a tip. I hurry off into the place that I've been at since the age of 10. It somewhat still looks the same. Just slightly changed from old age. It feels peaceful and I let out a smile. I walk to where all of the workers meet at.

———
I suck ass at these types of things.