Dorian 2

I can feel my legs start to burn from how long I was biking. I guess I didn't realize it earlier, mind clouded by anger. The good part of this was me feeling free for once. I didn't have to live up to the school boy look and act.

I smiled softly as the song star girl interlude from The Weeknd and Lana Del Rey came on. I continued biking for a while before stopping. I wished to stay out here as long as I could. I checked the time which read 12:21.

"Fuck."

I was back on my bike going as fast as I could. I couldn't see that good even with my flashlight now turned on. Tree after tree. It seemed like it was never ending. I wasn't too keen about this. The ground was starting to get more bumpy and I was close to falling multiple times.

My lungs starting to burn and my breathing being heavy. I looked to my right and saw the black gates. I pushed the gates open and quickly was back in my father's property. I placed my bike down rather roughly. It had to be around 1:00 am by the time I was back in possibly taking me 30 minutes to finally get back into my room. I rested my body on my bed, letting out a loud groan.

"Dorian, is that you? Are you finally here?"

I could hear the sound of my father's voice from behind my door.

"Yeah um yeah I'm here dad?"

It was supposed to be a statement but it came out as a question somehow.

"Can I come in?"

This is strange he usually just walks himself in.

"I guess so?"

I went to my vanity as he walked in. My pearls, they are missing!

"Dorian, what you did today was very immature."

Crossing his arms. I can feel my eye start to twitch. He's calling me immature. Oh really?

"What's immature is you dating that tramp." I snapped at him.

How can he call me immature she doesn't look a day over 26 while my dad is in his late 40s.

"She's just using you for your money and I will forever stand by that."

I can see the hurt and sadness on his face as it fell.

"And where the hell are my pearls?"

"Dawson hunny, I must get going it's rather late."

My eyes widen why is that woman still here and who does she think she is. "Dawson?"

"I'm in Dorian's room sweetheart."

I can hear the sound of her running. Running in my house is unacceptable. How dare she. I take one glance at her obviously annoyed by her interrupting mine and father's conversation. Are those my pearls?

My eyes widen even more looking like china plates as I can see her with my pearls on her neck and wrist.

"Father?"

"Dorian I would appreciate it if you wouldn't act like that. Your gonna be turning 17 soon and you are still throwing temper tantrums. Act your age!"

I can see her giving me a thin smile. I glared at her.

"Are those my fucking pearls!"

Her eyes widen as I shout at her. My father takes a glance at her quickly opening his mouth.

"Yes, these are your pearls but guess what since you want to be acting like this your room is now moved up to the attic you go. This will be Lola's room now."

"Over my dead body!" I said walking to my father. I quickly snatch the pearls from her neck and wrist. "Out of my room now, and if you ever use my shit again I will not be afraid to ruin your reputation." Glaring at her as she stood meekly behind my father "Pathetic." Walking to my bed as I smiled. "Don't forget to close my door."

"Dorian I have had enough of your behavior either act right or your out of my house!" I don't say anything back just look at him. Knowing it pisses him off. He leaves with a sigh escaping his mouth and the lady trying to calm him down.

I get out of my clothes leaving my briefs on.
"Touch my shit again, I fucking dare you." Mumbling to myself. The nerve this woman had. I locked my doors not want anyone to come in. I walked outside onto my balcony. I started to smoke my cigarette visibly pissed. I chuckled bitterly to myself. She thought she was above me. I'm above all these people, I'm above the law, I'm above God. I am him.

I looked around. My eyes rest on the moon. The cold breeze going onto my body. I didn't mind it. It felt great. I knew that I would be leaving soon. Two weeks of me having to deal with children. I rather liked them. They were just so adorable when below the ages of 6. It was four and up since we would be taking care of them till it reached 7:00 pm

I was apart of the staff so I had to stay there all 14 days. I finally walked back in my house feeling tired from everything that had happened today. I crawled onto my bed. I instantly blacked out from exhaustion. I never expected this.