Part 30

Jungkook's POV

It's the day.

Our wedding day.

Hyun was looking as dashing as ever, being the cutest flower boy with his little best friend Yumi, the cutest flower girl ever.

And Jimin?

No words to describe him.

My angel.

My love.

My life.

My one.

My only.

He's shining.

He's sparkling.

He's the only one I see.

"Beautiful," I heard Taehyung's whisper as Jimin walked down the isle walking towards me, and I nodded in agreement.

"He is,"

"I'm not talking about Jimin, I'm talking about my Jihee," the male scoffed as he pointed his mouth to Jihee who was walking beside Jimin as the family member, and I rolled my eyes seeing how whipped he was to the girl.

"Oh, shut up, hyung"

"You shut up, brat"

"This is my wedding,"

"...fine. Jimin's pretty too," he said as he passed the wedding rings to me, and I chuckled before taking the box from his hand as Jimin was arriving.

"Thanks, hyung" 

"You should be grateful, I went high and low looking for this shit," he complained, and Jimin chuckled soft as he settled by my side.

Taking Jimin's hand that was just linked with Jihee, I smiled at Jihee who patted my hand soft, silently telling me that she was trusting me to take care of her only brother, before leaving the isle and went to Hyun who was already sitting at the front row, watching us expectantly with his bright eyes.

"Who would have ever thought Hyun could be so protective over the rings that he even brought it to sleep?" Jimin chuckled beautiful as he reminisced how Taehyung's breathless voice sounded as he called saying he found the box under Hyun's pillow, I nodded with a small laugh as well.

"That's my son for sure. He really look forward to this day, just like I do," staring lovingly at the one who gave birth to our son, Jimin looked down in shyness before our attention was turned to the wedding officiant, who was none other than my brother himself, Taehyung.

"Ready, you two?" he asked, his demeanor changed, as he was held responsible to unite two important people in his life, and we nodded confident, with smile decorating our faces.

With no problem at all, the ceremony proceeded smoothly, and the moment we've been waiting arrived.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin as your lawful husband?"

"I do," 

Taehyung smiled proud as he heard my clear answer, and I felt never more confident than today, ready to take the responsibility of the person I love.

My sincerity must've been felt by Jimin as I felt his hand clutched my arm tighter, and I turned to look at him and gave his hand an encouraging squeeze, accompanied with a comfort smile.

He smiled back with glistening eyes filled with whole lot of emotions inside, and I felt myself choking up as well when I heard Taehyung's question now being directed to Jimin.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband?"

"I do," 

Without tearing his eyes away from me, Jimin's answer was heard, and the tears that had been pooling in his eyes finally dropped to his face that was decorated with such a gorgeous smile.

"Don't cry, my love," quick to wipe the tears away, Jimin held my hand that stayed on his cheek as he let down another few tears.

"They're happy tears," he laughed beautifully, both looking and sounding like an angel, and I've decided that I was the luckiest man in the world to have this lovely person as my life partner.

"Dude, ogle him later. Exchange rings first, you idiot" I was nudged by Taehyung with his feet making me blinked out of my trance after staring a tad bit too deeply at Jimin, and realized that the crowd was already laughing at how whipped I was for my husband.

Giving a small apology to the guests, I smiled sheepish looking at Jimin's blushed face as we exchanged rings.

"By the power vested in me, I now, for the first time, pronounce you married. Now kiss and celebrate!" barely hearing Taehyung's voice, pulling Jimin close, we shared the loveliest kiss ever, with our hearts poured to each other.

We heard cheers from everyone attended, and I broke the kiss when I felt tears leaving my eyes. 

"Don't cry, my love" realizing it as well since the tear fell on his face as well, Jimin laughed as he was the one saying it now, and I laughed, before repeating his previous answer.

"It's happy tears, love" letting the tears being wiped by my now husband, we shared another kiss before pulling away as respect to the guests who wished to celebrate the joyful day with us.

Walking down the isle to be with our families and friends, I heard Jimin's small whisper that made my heart swell no matter how much I heard from him.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook"

"And I love you more, Jeon Jimin"