Part 7

Three years later.

Jimin's POV

"Delivery!" Ears perking up at the knock on the front door, I was quick to exit the kitchen and went to get the food I ordered through the usual fast food delivery app.

"Thank you for today as well," taking the food and giving a small nod to the delivery boy as I thanked him, I could see him smiling at me as he nodded back.

He's been the same boy who delivered the food to my house almost everytime, but I never tried to know his name despite how many times meeting him in front of my place.

He'll just forever be a delivery boy to me.

Plus, he looked to be even younger than Jihee's age.

Walking back to the kitchen with fast steps, I held up the food package in my hand to show it to the almost three years old boy who was waiting patiently on his seat.

"Your happy meal is here!" Exclaiming it out, the boy replied with an excited yell, as he threw his hands up in the air before stretching them out to me.

"Yay! Mama quick. I want the toy!" he seemed eager to know, and I put my hands to my waist, squinting my eyes at the boy.

"Hold it, young man. Remember what's your promise to me?" Asking the question since it's been a routine for us to repeat this situation whenever he got too excited for the toys, I saw how his mouth made cute little pout as he put his hands down on the table.

"Eat first, play later" he recited fluently showing how used he was to answering my same question, and I nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"That's right, honey. So, can you finish your lunch today then?"

"Yes, I'm hungry!" He patted his tummy with his cute hands, and I laughed a bit looking at how he eyed the food as I placed it in front of him.

Knowing that I was getting out the toy from the paper bag, he quickly closed his eyes to keep the identity of the toy a secret, and I smiled wide looking at how cute his little fingers were.

"Now eat," safely placing the toy inside a black box we used to keep the toys whenever we bought this meal, I pulled his hands away from his eyes.

"What about you, mama?" Being attentive despite his young age, I smiled proud at his question.

"I'm okay. I've eaten too much of a breakfast this morning because someone couldn't finish his breakfast," teasing the boy, he got sullen as he knew that I was talking about him and made pouty mouth again.

"I'm sorry," he sounded so sad that I felt bad for teasing, but his pout made me want to keep teasing him.

His baby pout was so cute.

"No need to be sorry, baby. I just want you to eat well, so as long as you finish this meal, I'm happy," tidying his hair with my fingers before I went to pinch his chubby cheek gently, I smiled when he started taking a small bite of the burger without removing any of the vegetable inside.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, thank you!" he thanked as soon as he gulped down the first bite, and once again I was proud of this boy's manner.

I only ever taught him once to never talk when you have a mouthful of food, and he successfully followed it ever since.

"You're welcome," smiling contently, I decided to not ask any question anymore and just let him finish his food.

I felt bad for letting him eat fast food this early of age, but he barely ate anything due to his lack of appetite, making me worry and finally had to resort to this.

I had limited the fast food to be bought only once every two weeks, and was thankful that this little boy of mine was a very obedient son.

Using that obedient behavior to my advantage, I'd use the happy meal topic to make him take extra bites of food during our every meal, and he won't say no to that, in fear that he won't get his favorite the next time.

It's cute, really.

My baby's so cute, I swear.

My little baby.

My unexpected blessing in life.

Not really that unexpected actually.

I kind of expected him to come to my life already, hihi.

But definitely welcomed.

Mama will love you all my life, baby.

I swear.