Chapter - 7

༄•-------

I was still a bit embarrassed as he was the only person who knew my secret, my ambition- which was as he called it unique.

I also remembered the horrifying face, eyes, and voice I had made to scare him- too embarrassing that was again. That incident was, again and again, going through my mind.

«--•••
" 'DON'T

YOU

DARE

TELL

A-N-Y-O-N-E'

-[plus the embarrassing horrific face I made]-

[And his calm reply], 'Go on, go on Princess, hmm. I wanna see how cuter you can get.' "
»--••••

Wait.

Did he?

Did he call me cute?

I blushed.

"Oh, you think too much Stella! He must be teasing you! Seriously, the tone was so sarcastic." I murmured.

"What?" Felis turned to face me.

"What?" I gulped.

"I'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious."

"Really?" I got stunned to hear that.

Anyone would be.

"I'll genuinely drop you home."

"Oh...you were talking about dropping home."

"Why? What else?"

"No..nothing."

He was talking about dropping home.

I think too much.

"What happened? You are not replying to anything?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, okay. I mean if you can, I'll be. I'll be grateful. Thank you. Thank you so much."

He burst into laughter.

"Look at..look at you. Oh my god. Why is your face so red?"

And now, my face became redder.

"What? No. It's, it's because I'm late. So, I'm scared."

"Hmm..is it? Or is it because you have a good memory?" He questioned tilting his head as he smiled.

"What? What has that got to do with the memory?" I asked confusingly.

"You should know that," He stated before turning around and walking again.

Does he know what I was remembering?

Ahh... EMBARRASSING AGAIN!!!!

"But anyways, how will you drop me home- I mean where's the car?" I asked scratching my head.

"We are heading to my home to get the car," he answered politely.

"Oh, I see. Great."

Look at me, just look at me. Not even been a day since I know him and I'm already asking him for favors- that too after all the way that I behave with him and he- he's just too kind to still help me.

He's just so sweet.

No.

No way.

Not another crush.

Not like my previous crushes and my stalker-like attitude towards them have caused me little trouble before. I have already had enough of this crush thing.