Chapter - 3

"Wait, you, wait, you annoying element !" Christina yelled running behind me, "What are you seriously? I say wait! Stop! You.You!!" Christina raised her voice, shouting more loudly while grabbing my bag.

"Alright, alright, sorry! Don't be so angry!" I said defending myself from her slaps.

"Sorry? Seriously Stellaaaaa!!! You woke me up at midnight for such a silly reason! You know I cannot sleep once someone interrupts my sleep!" She shouted.

"Okay I know, but even I was unable to sleep!" I said while struggling to run away.

"So that means you'll ruin someone else's sleep?" she said and sat on the floor childishly.

I increased my voice, "Really? 'someone'? Look at you! Are you 'someone'? Aren't you my best friend? How insensitive of you to say that!"
I said dramatically and imitating her sat on the floor.

She said making a sad face, "I'm not saying that! But, today you know I had to alone stand outside the class because I dozed off to sleep during the lecture. I was bored standing there alone. Wait! But if you were unable to sleep last night, how come you were still wide awake during lecture." She said narrowing her eyes.

"I told you that I was unable to sleep last night, I'm still unable to sleep, so I'm wide awake. I'll be wide awake unless I hear that voice." I said worrying about my sleep.

She grew serious, "Do you happen to suffer from insomnia?"

Then scratching her head she said, "No but it could also be that you are mentally not fine. I never paid attention to it. But you talk weird things at times."

She stood up suddenly and grabbed my backpack, "Come!"

"Suddenly where are we going?" I said confused.

"To the doctor"

"Hey sit down, relax. What on earth are you saying? I'm fine. I don't need to see a doctor."

She speculated something and then sat down, "Alright, I understand. I can truly understand. It's difficult for you since you have insomnia and also are mentally unwell. So, I'll understand and explain to you calmly. Listen, understand calmly, we need to see the doctor and don't worry because.."

Someone's laughter interrupted her.

"Are you both fine? I mean, you girls do know that it's not your house, right? Why would you play house-house here in between of the corridor?"

His words made us realise that we were comfortably sitting in between the corridor and chatting like we are on a picnic.

"No, we are not kids that we'll play such games. We were just.."
I said getting up and as soon as I looked at the face behind the voice, I screamed, "You!"

"Hey! Calm down. I understand that you're my fan but don't terrify me like that!" Felis teased.

"Your Fan? Nonsense!" I said trying to hide my embarrassed face.

Although, it's easy for anyone to become his fan.

But not me! No way.

I hope so atleast. I'm not his fan. We've hardly even met.

"Is this Felis? That boy you were talking about yesterday? Don't run away this time." Christina said this and herself ran away making me realise for the nine thousandth time-
that -

my-best friend-is-s.t.r.a.n.g.e.

----------------------•𖤐•𖤐•𖤐•---------------------