Chapter - 6

"Why are you screaming? I understand. Don't panic," Felis said bursting into laughter.

"What is he talking about?" Christina asked me with curiosity.

"Can you please come with me?" I requested Felis.

He nodded with apparent amusement radiating on his wonderful face.

I mean- normal face.

In the background, I could hear Christina crying out something as I directed Felis to follow me.

"DON'T

YOU

DARE

TELL

A-N-Y-O-N-E!"

I shouted in a low voice as I contorted my face and created the most terrifying look that I could get in my eyes with the most horrific voice that I could talk in.

But- he looked least intimidated by it.
Instead- He looked amused.

Seriously? I can bet it would have been the most awful temperament of mine, I would have passed out looking at myself but he-was amused?

"Go on, go on Princess, hmm. I wanna see how cuter you can get," he said twinkling his eyes.

His eyes.

Oh

My

God.

Those sparkling eyes that were right now glowing with amusement. Again.

Eyes, which I feel I've known for ages.
Eyes, which I feel, I've watched every day.
Eyes, which can make me forget pizza.
Eyes, which can make me even forget that I've to submit my assignments before the deadline to maintain a good record.

Suddenly, I realized that I was immersed in his eyes and was staring at him like a fool.

"Umm. I'm sorry," I said, distancing myself from him and looking anywhere but him.

"I don't mind. Anyways, what made you put together such a face?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"It is...that ya, right. Don't...well...please don't tell anyone about what you read," I said shifting glances between his face and the ceiling.

"Oh my god, why this sudden transition from dare to please?" he said, covering his mouth with his hands and blinking dramatically.

"Eyes," I replied without recognizing what I'm saying.

"Eyes?"

Of course.

"I mean, I thought you are so self-obsessed and so you'd hardly ever care if I try to frighten you but you might listen if I request instead."

"Hmm..so, that was an insult or appreciation or request?" he said pretending to think as if it's an algebraic equation that he couldn't comprehend.

"Everything. Hey, listen! I mean please don't mess up my words. What I mean is - please don't tell anyone. PLEASE I REQUEST," I pleaded as I joined my hands and mentally kneeled before him.

He cracked up, "Oh, you are so so worried right now. It's embarrassing for you. Isn't it?"

"Isn't it? You don't need to say it on my face," I said with a face that was now competing with a tomato.

"Okay, okay, don't be so embarrassed," he said surprisingly changing his voice to a comforting one, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone has different ambitions. So, do you."