Chapter 12

Taehyung and Jimin were in the van waiting for the others to come when Taehyung suddenly felt the need remove his pendent

Taehyung and Jimin were in the van waiting for the others to come when Taehyung suddenly felt the need remove his pendent. Sensing that a spirit wanted to talk to him he closed his eyes and removed the pendent without a second thought.

When he opened his eyes he was in the same dark place. "What do you want to say?" he said.
"Go to the right and you'll find a building. Spirits are trapped there. But be careful he can come there any time." he heard the same spirit again. "What about you?" he asked. "I want to help you a little more." she said and left.

Taehyung opened his eyes and took a deep gasp. He was back in the van. He looked around frantically and then ran outside towards the farmhouse. When he saw Jungkook he held his hand and ran towards the direction the spirit had mentioned. After a few minutes of running they finally saw the abandoned building.

She was right. He thought to himself looking around. He was still processing everything when he heard Jungkook's voice. "There are around fifty spirits in this building." Hearing this he turned towards the ravenette wide eyed. Everyone around had the same expression.

"F.... Fifty?" Jimin asked stuttering. jungkook just nodded his head still looking at the building. While everyone else was thinking about the mind boggling number of spirits Taehyung had some other thoughts in his mind.

As soon as he turned around and laid his eyes on Jungkook he had been hypnotised. The ravenette with his now grey eyes and glowing tattoo looked like a god. Was he always this attractive. Taehyung thought to himself. His heart was beating like crazy looking at the boy infront of him. But he was brought out of his trance when Jungkook called out his name.

"Taehyung!" "Y... Yes?" he said getting startled. "Don't remove your pendent. There are a lot of spirits here and I don't want you to get hurt because of that. Ok!" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung softly. Taehyung just nodded his head. His heart beating even faster at the other's concern for him. There it goes again. He thought to himself.

"Hyung do you have the box of Erets with you?" Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded his head and said "Oh god finally this will come in use. We've never used the extra Erets before." He then took out a box from his bag. "Now listen to me everyone." Jungkook said and the others turned towards him. "I'll go inside and hyungs you will form the barrier outside the building. Taehyung and jimin you both are going to stay outside the barrier." Jungkook said and then took the box from Hoseok's hand. All of them got ready to take their positions.

Taehyung and Jimin saw how the three banged the sticks they had been carrying on the ground and started chanting something. Soon Jungkook went into the building. Taehyung was a bundle of nerves. I shouldn't have let him go alone. There are fifty spirits in there for god's sake. He thought to himself.

The next thirty minutes were a curse for him. He was praying for everyone's safety. His prayers were answered soon when Jungkook came out of the building. The other three stopped chanting and sat on the floor exhausted.

As soon as Taehyung saw Jungkook he ran towards him and jumped on him hugging him tightly. "Thank god you are fine." he said sighing in relief. Taehyung was waiting to be hugged back but when that didn't happen he quickly separated himself from the other looking at the ground.

"Every spirit has been unbounded. Let's go back now." Jungkook said in his cold voice ignoring the boy who was looking at him with his sad puppy eyes. Everyone just followed behind too tired to even notice the new tension in the air.

Taehyung too quietly followed behind. He was sad. The ravenette did not even look at him. He was pouting and sulking quietly which didn't go unnoticed by his best friend.

"Jungkook don't you think it was rude of you to ignore him like this

"Jungkook don't you think it was rude of you to ignore him like this. He was genuinely worried about you." Namjoon said. Both the brothers were in the younger's room discussing the matter.

"Hyung I don't want to give him any wrong ideas." Jungkook said. "I don't know why have you built this wall around your heart. But I think you should let him in. Not everyone is the same kook." Namjoon said. "Hyung I'm just trying to protect myself from another heartbreak." Jungkook said sighing. Namjoon was about to speak more but Jungkook spoke before him. "Let's not talk about it anymore. I'm tired and want to sleep." Hearing this Namjoon just nodded his head and after a series of 'Good nights' left the room.

"Taehyung why did you hug him out of the blue? Hmm? " Jimin asked eyeing his friend who was sitting near the window looking at the starry sky. Jimin kind of knew the answer to this question but he wanted to confirm it once. Taehyung looked at him, sighed and said
"Jimin I think I like that jerk."