Chapter 7

Taehyung was sitting in Jungkook's office right now

Taehyung was sitting in Jungkook's office right now. During the breakfast he had told everyone that he wanted to talk about yesterday's incident. Jungkook had agreed to it and had asked him to come to his office in the afternoon.

Taehyung was looking around the office. It looked ancient and ghost like if that even was a thing. There were numerous books around and looking at them some even looked as old as from the Joseon dynasty. He was in the middle of admiring the records when he heard the door opening. He turned around to see Jungkook and the others entering. Everyone took their seat around a big table at the center of the room.

"Taehyung you can start now." Jaehwan said. The said boy nodded and took a deep breath before starting. "I heard the same spirit again. It was the one Jungkook was trying to unbound the previous day." This statement caught Jungkook's attention. He straightened himself more looking straight at Taehyung.

"It wanted to talk to Jungkook." he continued "She was saying that something is after it and only Jungkook could help her. But she suddenly she started screaming. The voice was very high pitched and it felt as if my brain would burst open hearing it." Taehyung finished sighing.

Everyone just looked at him. It was a strange thing that couldn't be explained. "Do you remember something else? " Jungkook asked him. Taehyung tried to think and his eyes widened. "She also said that there were others like her." he said with concern.

Jungkook sighed hearing this. "This means something is going on. A spirit asking for help doesn't seem normal to me." he said leaning back into his chair. "What do you think it is kook?" Jiha asked.

"I don't know mom. But I have to find out." Jungkook said thinking deeply. He couldn't let this go. If there was a possibility of good spirits being stuck here then he had to do something about it. He decided to go deep into this situation and to find out the cure to the problem.

"Taehyung are you serious right now?" Jimin said panicking

"Taehyung are you serious right now?" Jimin said panicking. Taehyung nodded his head and continued eating his snacks. "Are you crazy? Why would you want to join them?" he said yelling but Taehyung paid no attention to him. "KIM TAEHYUNG! Are you listening to me? We are not going to work with them. For god's sake you fainted yesterday and today you're thinking about joining those ghost busters. ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR RIGHT MIND?" Jimin said getting worked up.

Taehyung looked at him and sighed. He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and went towards Jimin. He gently led his agitated friend to the bed and made him sit down. "Chim now listen to me. Ever since I have heard the spirit I can't take it out of my head. She sounded as if she was in pain and I want to help her. What if there are more who need help? No one can hear them. Only I can. I'm the only one for now chim. So I want to work with Jungkook and try to solve this problem. It's for my own peace of mind." He said and Jimin nodded understanding. "But I'll join too." Jimin said pouting. Taehyung smiled and hugged him. "Of course you'll join too. We come in a package of two." Taehyung said and they burst out giggling.

"Jungkook are you serious right now? " Yoongi asked surprised. Jungkook nodded his head and said "Hyung it's the only option. He is the only one. We have to ask him to join us. We can't get to the bottom of this problem without him."

"I think you are right kook. We need him. He is the only one who can listen to the spirits. " Namjoon said agreeing. "And since you are the leader you should ask him." Jungkook nodded his head on hearing that. He had decided to take Taehyung in the team to get to the bottom of the mystery. "Hyung you are right. I will ask him to join us. I will even pay him so he shouldn't have a problem." Jungkook said making the final call in his mind.

He got up from his seat and went towards the door. "I'm going to ask him." he said once before exiting the office. He took confident strides towards the living room and saw Taehyung coming down the stairs. Both stood infront of each other in the middle of the living room. They took a deep breath and spoke at the same time.

"I want to work with you."
"I want you to work with me."