46

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAApril 8thFriday

Atlanta GA
April 8th
Friday

"I think we should do sexual abstinence" Kimoria blurted while she and Jermaiah laid in the bed, talking about random things before going to sleep.

"Who?!?" Jermaiah said, popping up and looking back at her, crazily.

She smiled "Us duhh" She chuckled.

"No" He said simply, dismissing the subject. He didn't understand what they needed to be abstinence for if they were already having sex and lots of it.

"Youn think we have sex to much?" She asked, at the beginning of the relationship, she couldn't lie and say she always started it but ever since she got home in February it's like they can't stop.

It's a non stop thing and she didn't think it was healthy for them anymore.

"We can stop but that doesn't mean we have to be abstinence Moria" He said. He personally didn't think they had to much sex. They had it like normal people with sexual needs did.

"But we ain gon stop unless we discipline ourselves and being abstinence will discipline us."She expressed, he shook his head.

"Moria, we still goin to Hell. You ova' hea' thinkin this gon get us into heaven when it ain '' He grumbled, laying back on her stomach.

She bust out laughing. She wasn't going to hell, she didn't kill anyone like him.

"Baby it's stupid. Nun is wrong wit our sex life" He said.

"Bubba, yes it is. You can't even touch me without trying to have sex with me anymore. We can't cuddle anymore because we always have sex 2 minutes in" She expressed and Jermaiah wasn't listening and was sliding his hand in her boyshorts, toying with her clit.

She softly moaned before sucking her teeth "Jermaiah stop" She said, shoving him off her. He chuckled, "What?" he asked, not seeing the problem.

"You wasn't even listening to what I was saying and you just proved my point" She frowned, he sucked his teeth "You just see me as sex now fr?" She asked seriously, making him scrunch his face.

"You doin too much na'. You kno I don't" He shook his head, a lil upset that she would think that's all he sees.

"Well dats how it's been feeling lately," She said lowly before moving to the other side of the bed and turning her back towards him.