2

😗 sorry for any mistakes

After getting ready, Kimoria looked at herself one more time in the mirror and smiled "OKAY you look cute" she mumbled to herself and left her room

Before she headed downstairs to wait for Zuri to pick her up, she stopped by her parent's room to say bye to her momma so she didn't have to run up the stairs or yell when she was leaving.

"Okay mommy I'm about to le— oh," Moria said as she walked into her parent's room. She was surprised to see her mom and dad cuddling. She didn't know her dad was home.

"hi daddy" she said walking over smiling and giving him a hug.

"Hey my pretty girl" he smiled and kissed her forehead "Where you goin fat fat?" her dad Cain asked turned towards the nightstand to get his wallet.

Fat fat or fats is what her daddy and older brothers call her cause she was a very chubby baby and they loved it, especially when she smiled at it. They would always look at her in awe and still do cause her face is still kinda chubby.

"I and Zuzu are going to main event to meet this boy-" she stopped mentality face-palming herself when she saw her dad face.

"BOYYYYYYYY!?!?!?" he jerked his head back. Moria playfully rolled her eyes and looked at momma giving her the 'help me' look.

"Fuck you lookin at yo momma fa," he said mugging his daughter

"Mason kno Zuzu goin' ta' meet a nigga tha probably still use axe spray?" he asked referring to Zuri's dad mugging her

Kimoria started laughing and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know but probably not tho, cause her uncle mason was crazy just like her daddy.

"mhm so turn yo BLACK ASS around AND— CAIN!" her mom said cutting him off and slapping him in his chest

"Erin. Na' if I shoot yo fine bald ass don't be mad" he said mugging and pointing his finger in her face.

She started smiling and he couldn't do anything but smile back at her

"Baby she is 18 let her live damn. We both know she can be trusted" she said, still smiling. He licked his lips, and just stared at his beautiful wife for a minute admiring her smile that he loved so much.

Erin started blushing at the way he was staring at her. After 30 years of being together and 25 years of being married he still made her nervous like they were 15 and 16 again.