8

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAMarch 20thMonday

Atlanta GA
March 20th
Monday

"Venus come in here for a sec please," Kimoria said into her office phone. She was currently at the daycare typing up summer program letters to send home.

My sunshines ran from 6months to 4 years old. She had a total of 15 employees, 25 kids. 8 babies, 8 toddlers that are 1-4 years old, and 9 school-age kids that are 5-12 years old that come after school.

The place was huge.

There's a room for the babies and babies only. So there are 5 employees specially that work in that room only

2 employees were the personal chefs.
3 were personal teachers for the kids that would be starting school in the fall. They as well as the rest helped the after-school-age kids with homework after school.

There is a room nap room with 30 single beds with comfortable mattresses. Kimoria felt like it was important for kids to be comfortable while they sleep even if it's just a nap. She didn't want any child waking up saying their back or side was hurting.

There is a playroom with all the toys, children's play kitchens, and a whole playground. Kimoria took the ball pit out because she felt like it held too many germs and it took too long to clean at the end of the day when she goes to wipe the WHOLE room down with disaffected wipes. Kimoria honestly did so much in the playroom because when it was too cold outside or raining she didn't want to kids to be sad that they couldn't go out to the playground.

Then there was the kitchen and bathrooms

She had a laundry room with 4 washer machines and 4 dryers. Some thought she was being extra with having a laundry room, but she ALWAYS changed the sheet in the nap room so there was a fresh new one for the next day. And to wash clothes. She had a clothes room with boys' and girls' clothes just in case a kid has an accident she could throw their clothes in the washer and they could have a change of clothes. Some parents didn't send extra clothes in case of an accident that's why she has a clothes room.

Then the learning zone room with a library, and desks.
The desk was for the 4 and up kids.

"Yes," Venus said walking in kimoria's office. Venus is her assistant and her friend. They met through Amani since she and Venus are best friends. When Kimoria was looking for an assistant Amani recommended her.

Venus is Darkskin standing at 5'8 with monolid dark brown eyes. Kimoria calls her a barbie doll.

"I need you to print out the summer program that I emailed you and put them in the kid's folders please I'm about to go wash the sheets and stuff," Kimoria told her closing her MacBook.