Part 20

(Back to school shopping)

(You were with Koko going shopping for school)

You didn't event want to go to school but you also didn't want to end up like Sanzu so the least you could do is look good. Koko was a shopping expert and took you to the best shops plus he let you use one of his black cards to buy everything.

"Look Koko" you said while showing his a Rolex that you saw in a display case.

(This is what it looked like)

"How is that for school?" He asked

"To tell me when I can leave and go home" you said while still staring at the Rolex.

"You know there will be clocks at school" he said

"Yea but this is a watch and it's pink" you said trying to convince him to get it for you

"Fine" he said defeated

You literally were jumping up and down while he talked to one of the workers. (Spoiled brat)

————————————————————————

After Koko got done paying for your Rolex he turned to you only to see you sulking.

"What's wrong" he asked, curious to why you are upset after he got you a Rolex.

"I just realized I don't have any friends" you said about to cry. He started to panic and think of ways to not make you cry.

"Don't worry you have me, Sanzu, Kakucho, Akashi, and Mikey. We're your friends" he said while still panicking.

"That doesn't count" you said as tears started to come out of your eyes. Now Koko was a mess trying to figure out what to do.

He ended up calling Ran on what to do and Ran ended up sending Rindo to where y'all were. (Ran was busy at work)

————————————————————————

As soon as Rindo got to where y'all were he saw both you and Koko sitting on a bench in front of a nice store. You and Koko were just sitting there crying making Rindo almost laugh at why Koko was crying too.

"I'm here" he said getting you and Koko's attention. He sat on the bench and looked at you as tears were still poring out of your eyes.

"So are the both of you going to tell me what happened" Rindo asked. That's when Koko began to tell him what happened.

"So y/n has no friends and I told her we were her friends and she said no it didn't count . Then she was crying so I took her to the bench." "You know how stressful that was?" Koko said while crying.

"Okay let's just take a deep breath and relax" he said trying to calm the both of you down.

" ok do you want to go home" Rindo said looking at you.  You just nodded as he picked you up.

————————————————————————

Koko ended up coming with you as you all went home.

When you got to the house it was late and it was time for sleep but you didn't want to go to sleep because school was tomorrow so Rindo ended up letting you sleep in his room because you were upset.

Authors notes 📝

This was kinda a random chapter but I wanted to make this chapter before the "going to school" chapter

Hope you liked it 😊

Question ? Do y'all read the manga or watch the anime or both?

(Mine is both)