Part 13

You read through the messages with an evil smirk on your face when you wrote a message you put

"I'm sory but bis not happen, I'm done". You used to voice text thing ( I don't know what it's called but you used that to type it for you) (even though it came out misspelt)

You laughed at your prank even thought he obviously didn't text that, but then you heard a ring and saw that the girl texted back.

(The conversation)

"Are you drunk"

"no"

"Is this even Rindo"

"Yea"

"Mhm can you give the phone to Rindo I'm going to call"

"Shit" you thought as you ran back to Rindo who was still in the kitchen rubbing his head as you snuck by him and put his phone in front of him. Then you ran to Ran who was in the living room and hide behind him.

That's when you heard a ring and heard Rindo answer his phone. 'I'm dead' you thought as you continued pushing Ran to hide behind him.  Rindo was on his phone for what seemed to be forever as you waited still hiding behind Ran.

Then you heard someone coming to the living room.

"Who took my phone" Rindo said while glaring at Ran. 'Thank good he doesn't think it's me' you thought

"What are you talking about I didn't have your phone" Ran said while smiling at you. 'The betrayal if I'm going down your going down with me'.

"But Dada you unlocked the phone for me" you said smiling.

Rindo glared at the both of you. Then he picked you up.

" your going to time out" he said as he put grabbed a chair and faced it to the wall and sat you down on it.

"No" you said as tears started to cloud your eyes. 'Not time out' you thought as Rindo felt guilt.

————————————————————————
Little time skip ⏭ ( like 3 min)

Ran was sitting by your chair feeding you candy while you were still in time out. Rindo then came back and looked upset at what he was seeing.

"Ran you missing the point of timeout"

"But princess looked so upset" Ran said in defense.

"That's the whole point of time out" Rindo said as he rubbed his head. On the other hand Ran was handing you more candy.

Rindo then turned to you.
" okay  y/n you can't take peoples phones and text people that there texting" he said while squatting down to he was at your level.

You ignored him as you still felt betrayed by him putting you in time out.

"Okay you can get out of time out" he said to you.

So you got out of time out and took Ran's hand and lead him to the couch to watch a movie.

Authors notes 📝
Hope you liked the chapter 😁

⚠️Question ? Who do you hate in Tokyo revengers that most people like? ⚠️

( Mine is Taiju Shiba I just can't forgive him for hurting his family)