Part 8

Time skip
(Your 3 now)

You woke up from your princess styled be set and ran to the living room. You were greeted by Rindo making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Rin can me help" you said

" No princess the stove is hot you could get hurt" he said i

You started to pout about not being able to help. But then you saw Ran in the living room and ran to him so he play with you.

He was skeptical at first but he didn't want to upset you so l his hair) ( he was already in a dress) when Rindo walked in and fell to the ground laughing historically.

" what are you dressed as" Rindo said still laughing

While Ran was dying with embarrassment. That's when you got an amazing idea.

"Rin come play dress up with us" you said giving him puppy dog eyes.

He was about to run out of the room outil Ran grabbed him and sat him down in a seat tying him up in the process.

"Princess want me to go get you some makeup for Rin?"Ran said while Rindo was shaking his head no.

"Yea he's going to be so pretty" you said happily

"Yea he is going to be so pretty" Ran said sarcastically as he left the room to get some makeup.

————————————————————————

As Ran returned Rindo looked as if he was going to cry. As Ran handed you all the makeup. You say a bright red lipstick that you grabbed and took the cap off the went to Rindo and started doing his makeup. Ran would had you different makeup items as you did Rindo's makeup.

Ran was laughing the whole time as you were doing Rindo's make up.

"Done" you yelled as Ran was taking pictures and Rindo looked miserable.

"Otay tea party time" you said happily while getting you toy tea set.

Ran you and Rindo sat at the little table in your room with you Dinosaur plushy sitting by you. Rindo got all three of you a cup from the toy set and set it down.

" you forgot Billy" you yelled at Rindo Who looked so confused about what you meant. Until Ran point at the Dinosaur plushy.

"Ohhh" Rindo said as he got another cup and put it in front of the toy. You still looked upset because he forgot Billy though.

"Do you want me to make some tea for your tea pot" Rindo said in attempt to make you feel better.

"Yea" you said all smiley and giggling that you get to use real tea.

Ran and you went to the kitchen to watch Rindo make the tea.

————————————————————————

When he was done he pored it into your little tea pot and all 3 of you walked back to the room and sat to have your tea party.

————————————————————————

After the tea party Ran and Rindo basically ran out of the room to change and wash there faces. You were a little disappointed by them ruining you work of art. They looked traumatized by there experience at your tea party but you were so happy that they actually dressed up for it. ( you didn't think they were going to even though you practically forced them to)

Authors notes 📝

Hope you liked the chapter and thank you all for the support☺️

I think I'm going to start asking questions at the end of each chapter for fun and to see how many of y'all actually read the notes 📝

⚠️ who is your favorite Tokyo revengers character? ⚠️ (mine is Sanzu) 😁💀