𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

two days later

two days later...
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"sistaaaaa!" troi yelled loudly walking into my room, waking me up out of my sleep.

"troi get out" i turned my back to her, trying to fall asleep again on my side which never works.

"i missed you destiny iris" she said jumping on my bed next to me, kissing my cheeks.

"i missed you too troi marie" i lifted up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"dess what haven't you been telling me?" she eyed me while running her finger across my neck, touching all of the hickeys.

"get out of my business sista girl" i said covering my neck up with both of my hands.

"girl bye. who gave you hickeys? aasim?" she got up and took her jeans off, probably trying to get more comfortable.

"no i haven't talked to aasim in like a week, every since i spent that night at his house after mommy kicked me out we haven't talked" i shrugged my shoulders, i was hurt about him not texting and calling me back at first but it is what it is.

"so if it's not aasim.. who tf?" she said laughing.

"girl it's kyree" she gasped dramatically, pretending to fall out on top of me. i pushed her off.

"so when did this happen?" she gave me those eyes, like she wanted me to spill all of our business but i'm not like that.

"i've been talking to him since the day we went over your friend house, y'all fucking right?" i asked her about what's his name to change the subject.

"yes i'm fucking O, i'm in a relationship with O, i'm married to O... and i'm about to get pregnant by O" her eyes lit up as she talked about him.

"O?" i questioned his name. "his real name Omir but don't tell him i told you" troi said.

"wait so my sista finally taking a boy serious. like no cheating. no other boys. none of that?" i side eyed her finding all of this hard to believe.

"i know, i wasn't expecting that shit either.. but he's perfect for me" troi said making me smile, i'm happy to see my girl finally giving somebody a chance.

"i'm happy for you stinkybutt" i smiled at her.

"chill girl you know i'm a mother fucking city girl!.. still" she said swinging her 30 inch middle part bussdown.

"i need my hair done girl" i scratched my straight backs through my bonnet and scarf.

"got the meeks let me see" she said laughing hard, wasn't even that funny.