𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"troiiiiii" i yelled at my friend as she dug her hand in my bag of chips, she know i don't play that nasty stuff.

i don't even like yelling but when people do triflin things i get loud.

"dess you so dramatic girl" she laughed while driving us to the mall.

"no i'm not your just triflin" i mugged her closing up the bag of chips cause i don't know where her hands been.

"whatever you say dess but finish telling me about the sim boy" she said with her nosy self.

"i basically told you everything but at first i didn't like him now my dumb self getting attached" i shook my head because that wasn't apart of my plan.

"i think you should just see how everything goes, he seems nice" we pulled up into the malls parking lot.

"troi why you lying?" i eyed her because this ain't something she would usually say.

"i'm not lying bro fr"

"yeah okay" troi needs to tell me how she really feel because my curious self want to know.

"okay okay.. i think you should play him, he too nice" she said parking the car.

"play him? girl that's about to be my boyfriend" i said jokingly but it might be true.

"girl get out, we don't cuff these niggas" she unlocked the car doors and nudged me.

"shut up and come on" we both got out of the car, we went straight to pink.

i heard my phone ringing and it was aasim.

"my nigga calling" i said getting all happy but i calmed down before answering it.

"i'm about to come see you" he said as soon as the facetime connected.

"aasim i'm out"

"yup she out with me and no you can't come get her" troi budded in our conversation.

"who that?" he said.

"that's my friend troi but i'm going to call you when i get in the house" i said about to hang up.

"wait where you at?"

"i'm in pink getting some new stuff" i flipped the camera showing him one of the pair of panties i picked out.

"how much pink cost?" he said curiously.

"why? boy i don't want your money" i laughed.

"take his money, take all that nigga money" troi sung making me laugh harder.

"hold on i'm going to call you back" i heard somebody come in the room before he hung up.

"girl why you ain't get the money?" troi said looking at me crazily.

"i got my own money, i don't want him to think i need his money" i shrugged my shoulders before hearing a notification.

"girl he sent money anyways" i looked at my cashapp, he sent $130 which is more then enough.

"make his pockets hurt dess" troi looked at me with a smile.

we finished shopping and went to the food court.

"this chickfila line long, you sure you want this?" troi complained but the line was moving fast so it didn't bother me.

"yes i'm-"

"excuse me miss" a random boy interrupted me.

"yeah?" i mean mugged him, what could he possibly want?

"can i get your instagram? and my mans want yours" the boy said and i just looked at troi.

"where your mans at? why he can't ask for himself?" troi started mean mugging the boy too.

"he over there, he had to handle something" he pointed to the boy, he looked like he was on the phone with somebody.

"oh okay" troi said.

"can i get the @'s?" he said.

the boy wasn't bad looking, and when it comes to boys i'm not too picky so i just gave it too him.

"follow me back"

"okay" i giggled before he walked off.

—————
filler.