𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

few hours later

few hours later.

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

i walked out of aasim's bathroom sliding on a pair of his ethikas, and one of his polo tees.

i pulled out my phone and facetimed aasim, "where are you?" i mugged him through the phone.

"i'm on my way back now" he said speeding in his car.

"ok be safe" i quickly hung up on him not letting him respond back.

۵

this my first sex scene if y'all laugh i'll beat y'all mfn ass! ok continue 😇

"you got my food?" i said as aasim walked through his room door.

"yeah it's on the table" i got up making my way to the room door before he stopped me.

"what are you doing?" i said smiling feeling aasim kisses down my neck.

"you took a shower?" he ignored my question with a follow up question. "mhm" i said.

"you smell good, pretty" he pecked my lips deepening the kiss by putting his tongue in my mouth.

i continued the kiss as he picked me up, putting his hand under the boxers i had on.

"aasim.." he pulled my shirt up and kissed down my stomach until he reached the top of the ethikas.

"let me take these off" i nodded my head as he slipped them off of me.

he gently rubbed my clit smiling at how wet i already was, but this isn't how i pictured my first time. i wasn't freshly shaved or extra prepared but he didn't seem to care.

"stop teasing me" i moaned softly waiting for him to do something else.

i felt him kissing below, i shot my head back as he payed most of his attention to my clit. he sucked and licked on it until i felt my climax almost coming.

"let me taste you" he said going right back to it.

i came all on his face but he kept going. i tried closing my legs but he held them open.

"you taste so good destiny" he said pulling his head up and kissing me.

"let me feel you akari" i said calling him by his middle name.

"no you not ready" he said entering his fingers inside of me.

"please k" i moaned quietly trying to keep from yelling.

he pulled his member out sliding his tip in and out, "stop teasing me" he slid deeper into me and i tensed up. he tried pushing in more.

"aasim it hurts.." i pushed on his stomach.

"no this what you wanted stop running" he said pushing deeper in me. i relaxed my muscles.

he pushed in and out, after a while of him doing that the pain got better and i started feeling pleasure.

"come on turn around" he tapped my thigh..

-

never thought i would do that shitttt but guess what? i did that shittt. could've been better but it's just her first time.