Lester's ABC

-🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌-
A. Affection: Lester is pretty affectionate, he's very attentive to you and shows his affection by spending time with you. He isn't really mushy gushy but he does show he genuinely cares about you.

B. Build: Pretty small compared to everyone else, he's only 5'6 and pretty skinny with HORRIBLE posture.

C. Cuddling: Lester is the perfect size for cuddling and he loves to be the little spoon. He loves curling up with you and snoozing in your arms.

D. Dancing: Lol he can't dance, he's about as elegant as a 3 year old on crack. But he doesn't mind giving it a try for you, just don't make fun of him.

E. Energy: Very high energy, you'd think he guzzled 12 redbulls with how skittish this guy is. He's hyperactive, jumpy, and could talk your ear off once you get him going.

F. Funny: He's got a decent sense of humor but he is far more accidentally funny. His clumsiness, his weirdness, and his stupidity are a recipe for comedy gold.

G. Generosity: Here's the thing, you appreciate him being generous but you sometimes think there's such a thing as being too generous- like what the hell are you gonna do with part of a rabbit's ear that he found on the road? He will typically bring you anything he thinks is cool and your own interests fly right over his head.

H. Hair: Lester's got typical redneck hair: greasy, dirty, sometimes has leaves stuck in it, and NEVER clear what fucking color it is. Is he a dirty blond? Is he a brunette? Anyway, when it isn't dirty, it's actually pretty cute. He's got a slight mullet and it fits him perfectly.

I. Imagination: He's got a... weird imagination. Growing up the older brother of troubled twins who won all their parents' attention, he became a bit of a weirdo. Luckily he doesn't have an artistic bone in his body, you're afraid to see what his artwork would be...

J. Jealousy: He can be a pretty jealous dude, he's got a lot of insecurities and gets a little uncomfortable when you're around other guys. He tries his best to be rational but it just really gets to him, he'll hang around you and watch you like a hawk and if a guy dares to touch you, he'll quietly swoop in and pull you away.

K. Kissing: Dudes BAD at kissing but damn, he loves when you kiss him. He makes up for his lack of skill by being extremely passionate and holding you in his arms.

L. Love language: Lester shows his love by hanging around you and wanting to just generally be with you. Being in the same room with you is enough to make him happy so he spends 90% of his time by your side, making sure you know how much he wants to be with you.

M. Maturity: You wouldn't really take him for the serious type but he's got his moments. He is sweet and goofy but he's not particularly childish.

N. Names: Are there really any cute ways to shorten Lester? You like to call him babe and honey while he loves calling you sweetheart or sugar- even when talking about you. He sometimes goes months without ever using your name because of how much he calls you sweetheart.

O. Opening up: Lester opened up to you about his insecurities, it's clear as day to everyone else that he's an insecure bean but he only discusses it with you. He feels almost everything about him is a shortcoming from his greasy hair to the way he makes weird faces. You've really helped him become more confident about his appearance.

P. Playful: Again, you'd think Lester is a really playful type but he's really not. Maybe because of how easy it is for him to get his feelings hurt...

Q. Quirk: He makes REALLY goofy faces, whenever he's concentrating or doing literally anything he'll make a weird face. He doesn't even realize it half the time but he gets picked on for it by Bo. Oh yea and he also eats roadkill.

R. Rarity: It's pretty rare for Lester to say no to you. No matter what it is you ask for, even jokingly sometimes, he will do or get it. There are very few times he's ever told you no.

S. Sensitivity: Extremely sensitive. He takes things very personally and reads into things way too far. He sees the way people shift their eyes nervously around him, he sees the tiny little facial movements of people cringing, he hears the hesitation in people's voices. It all crushes him but he often internalizes his feelings.

T. Talents: He's a very skilled hunter, you've never seen a man be able to just sneak up on a rabbit and kill it with a knife. He's extremely in tune with animals and nature. He doesn't do it for fun though, he loves animals and only hunts for food. Spending most of his time in a forest he's gotta feed himself somehow.

U. Unfortunately... Dude smells like ass. Like sweaty, bloody, muddy ass. It isn't even always a lack of hygiene, he does shower and use soap (though clearly not as much as his much better smelling brothers). But spending most of his time in the woods he gets sweaty, sometimes rubs animal piss on himself (a hunting trick), is usually covered in the guts of something, and steps in who knows what. He stank.

V. Values? Lester values your willingness to be with him, he feels like the world hates him so having you by his side is the most amazing thing.

W. Wild card time!
What is his favorite animal? He loves all animals, but his favorites are deer and foxes. He finds them to be adorable and really fascinating.

X. X marks the spot: Literally his whole body is a sweet spot. He's so deprived of human contact that the slightest touch of your hand makes him flustered. Rubbing your hands all over him is almost too much for the poor guy to handle.

Y. Your best part: Listen. He is totally (well... mostly) aware of how weird this sounds but you gotta remember he's kinda got a thing for roadkill. He loves being able to see bones and tendons under your skin. His favorite are the little tendons on your hands and your collarbone. He loves looking at them and feeling them, he's a bit of a weird dude okay?

Z. Zero tolerance: It might seem hypocritical but he has no tolerance for hurting an animal. Hunting for food is one thing, but if someone unnecessarily hurts an animal he loses his fucking mind. He's a pushover but the moment he sees someone hurt an innocent creature, he will lose his shit and likely straight up attack that person, even if it's you.