nineteen.

i'm hungover from last night bare with me y'all 😩

filler 💓
luca santo cruz

"ian been dodging you," i smirked because i knew that was a damn lie

"ian been dodging you," i smirked because i knew that was a damn lie. i was dodging debo like hell.

"you ain been here in weeks now you ignorin calls and texts fuck you mean you ain been dodging me?" he yelled before coughing and taking a seat.

"relax old man," i said helping him in his chair. debo wasn't old old... he was in his mid fifties, but he ain never looked this old.

"you good?" i asked taking a good look at him. his eyes were low and sunken in. skin was getting paler and he just looked over it.

"luca," he sighed, "the reason why i asked you that question weeks ago is because... i'm dying. i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS but i didn't know i had it until i got sick. this shits been killing off my immune system and now i got an infection with no treatment,"

i took a step back from and just stared at him.

"how long you knew this?" i asked.

"couple months," he cleared his throat. i just shook my head and left his office going downstairs.

i didn't even know what to think or what to say. all i knew is that i had a big decision to make. and all i could i do was blame debo for it.

*

egypt aaliyah ali

"finally back in your apartment i see... you and luca broke up?" mei asked.

"girl no," i laughed, "we not married off so i don't see why we should be living together. i can be by his place for weeks
but that doesn't mean i live there,"

"well from the outside lookin in it look like that," she rolled her eyes. i looked at her crazy before going back to put my plates away.

"whatever mei," i scoffed. lately she's been having an attitude with me and i didn't know what it was for nor did i care. i wasn't about to entertain petty drama.

i checked my phone again but there was still no text back from luca so i just assumed he was extra busy today. if anything he'd come by later.

"i want some mac n cheese," i said scrolling through ig. "ooo kendra look cute,"

"still can't believe all of a sudden you and kendra good friends now,"

"me neither and we gotta hella shit in common too shit crazy,"

mei sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes again but like i said i wasn't about to entertain petty shit again so i just got up and opened the front door for her to leave.

"when you ready to tell me what the fuck your problem is you know where i'm at,"

"you wanna know what my problem is egypt? your entitlement. you feel as if you're entitled to everything just because i'm your best friend!"

"tf do i feel entitled to?" i scrunched my face up, "whatever life decisions you make, whether i like it or not i still support you. if i felt entitled to everything mei i'd be trying to take over your whole shit,"

"you don't support shit," she scoffed, "you didn't like it when i was with kendra but now the both of you are the best of friends. why? because you feel as if you should have everything i have,"

"you right i didn't like it when y'all were together, but who was there when she cheated? or when she told everybody your business ? or mine at that. who was there for YOU when that happened mei? the only reason why me and kendra are cool now is for you. we both care about you enough to put our shit to the side, just so you wouldn't feel a way. but instead you here tellin me i feel entitled to everything you got,"

she just stood there, dumbfounded.

"but since that how you're feeling mei you can go ahead and leave cos lemme tell you something, everything you have i do not need because i have MY OWN. this apartment, those clothes in my closet, that car in the parking lot downstairs, all me. never in our four years of friendship have i ever felt entitled to shit you got because that's not what a real friend does. that right there is some type of jealousy and since you feelin that way it says a lot about you,"

"whatever egypt you ain't shit anyway," she said trying to walk out and slam my door but i held it strong enough so she struggled a bit before eventually giving up.

"whack ass hoe," i closed my door and locked it before turning back to sit on the couch.

i was definitely heated but more so disappointed in what had just happened. just the fact that mei felt that way because i was good with kendra showed me that she could feel that way about anything. like she's been envying me this whole time.

i grabbed my phone from the counter before sitting back down on the couch.

me:
please come over later

my ♥️:
i gotchu

i sighed before throwing my phone to the side and turning my speakers on.

*

"where you been at all day even dee couldn't reach you," i hugged him before locking the door behind him.

"thinking," he kissed my forehead before making his way to the couch.

"thinking about what?" i said sitting next to him.

"a lot," he said wiping his face, "you're gonna be hella disappointed in me but ion know what else to do,"

"what happened luca?"

"i'm taking debo's proposition." he looked at me and i sighed. "he's dying egypt and that nigga new for months. didnt tell nobody up until today. i'm the only person he trusts egypt, so i gotta do this,"

"i get it," i sighed, "i mean it's not ideal but you gotta handle your shit,"

"thank you," he hugged me kissing my forehead.

"no need to thank me bae," i laughed.

"so wassup with you?"

"whatchu mean?"

"you just had to make sure i was coming over?"

i laughed before sighing and laying back on the couch.

"me and mei got into it. she told me i felt entitled to everything she got just because me and kendra cool now,"

"that just means she's jealous,"

"i figured but it hit more when i realised if she feel that way about that small inconvenience then she feels that way about everything and never would i have thought my best friend felt like that around me. i expect ts from hating ass bitches not my own friend," i huffed feeling myself tear up.

"if you wanna cry then go ahead dont hold ts in. but never let something like this effect you. you're stronger than that mama if anything take this as a lesson and move forward," he pulled me closer to him and rubbed my shoulder. i just nodded and rested my head on his chest.

"i appreciate you," i said hugging him tighter.

"i appreciate you too,"

-
should i change egypt's face claim or keep it the same?