thirteen.

luca santo cruz

"here's your cut," debo said handing me a duffel bag

"preciate it," i nodded taking it from him. he stopped what he was doing and eyed me down before nodding.

"aye luc... if sum happen to me i want you to take over ts fr,"

"what?" i scrunched my face up, "take over what?"

"my whole set nigga, i want you to have it,"

"it's anyone i needa slide on or sum?" i asked.

"no," he chuckled, "i'm just sayin. even if i die of a heart attack i want you to take over. you strong minded, a leader and you always stick to the bag that's why i fw you the most,"

"ion know about allat big bro," i scratched my head, "i can't be in this shit for life man i gotta go legit at some point,"

"think about it for me,"

i sucked my teeth before sighing, "aight man i'll think about it," just as debo was about to say something my phone started ringing in my pocket.

"yo," i said answering deante's call.

"yo man where you at?"

"trap, why wassup?"

"chrissy outside looking for you," he chuckled. i could feel him shaking his head making me roll my eyes.

"i swear ima put a bullet in that bitch head," i said sucking my teeth and ending the call. i made way downstairs then outside to where deante was standing. he had his arms crossed staring at chrissy whilst she leaned against my car.

"you are one trifling ass bitch... get off my bro car," he said walking towards her.

"you be so far up that niggas ass i'm not even here for you please," she waved him off.

"bro wtf do you want?" i said pulling her off my car, "you testin me,"

"i need to tell you something important,"

"i already told you ion want shit to do with you. stop popping up please leave me tf alone,"

"luca i'm pregnant,"

"so? that bastard ain't mine so whatchu here for?" i mugged her.

"so that's how it is now? you got a lil girfriend dont know how to act no more,"

"aye you want a bullet in your head or yo ass beat? which one because istg you blowin me,"

"might just have to..." deante said making a gun sound and pretended to shoot himself in the head.

"nobody is fucking talkin to you deante!" she yelled.

"and that's the last time you gon talk to my nigga like that,"

"yeah because i'll really slap ts outta you," deante mugged her going back in the house. i unlocked my car putting the duffel bag in the passenger seat then getting in. chrissy ran towards my car and stood out the window with tears in her eyes.

"please stop doing this to me luca, i'm hurting really bad," she cried, "why? why her and not me?"

"you really want me to answer that?" i said looking her up and down. she shook her head quickly. "man get tf off my car," she nodded and took a step back slowly as i dialled egypts number.

"where you at?" i asked as i drove off.

"i'm still at the house why?"

"cool i want you to be naked when i get back,"

"huh," she giggled.

"you heard me,"

"where you want me at? in the kitchen? pantry...? by the window...?"

"i want you naked on that bed hot n ready like lil ceasers and i'm deadass,"

"ooo i'm bout to get some dickkkk. aight cool lemme do that right now, bye love you bye,"

"say it properly," i mugged.

"i love you luca," i could hear her smile.

"i love you too."

*

"here's your plate," egypt said handing me my plate of food.

"thank you ma," i smiled. she nodded resting on the chair on her phone. i watched as she moved her hair from her face and sniffed her nose a lil.

never would i have thought i'd be so obsessed with a female. i never ever thought i'd be telling a female i love her, or have the urge to protect her at all costs. even when she wasn't around she was always on my mind. her voice, her laugh, her smile. all the things i think about during my day of illegal activities.

when chrissy asked why egypt and why not her i didn't even want to break her self esteem... or give her the idea that she had a chance to change for a nigga. but why egypt? i see a lot of my future with her: growing old, having kids, holidays, houses, cars, businesses. every time i think of those things i think of her.

she was so supportive of me. she always encouraged me to be the best me i could be. she had her own shit going on too despite coming from a wealthy family, she never relied on them ever. not to mention she was beautiful asl, funny too, but overall she was like my best friend. i could go to her about anything and everything and she would always give me the best advice, vice versa.

and that's why she's the one ima go down on one knee for. promise you that.

-
ian know y'all liked this book fr i'm so happy thank you guys for the support 💓