ten.

luca santo cruz

"we got em," i said showing deebo, deantae and tj the camera footage

"we got em," i said showing deebo, deantae and tj the camera footage. chris was putting hella guns in a duffel bag then went into the other room putting the drugs in another.

"y'all know what to do," deebo said.

"aight we'll follow him to see where he taking ts then we finna steal it back then kill him," i whispered the last part.

"why you whispering," tj asked me.

"some wattpad readers be federal," i shrugged getting up. i texted egypt to tell her i'd be back late and not to stay up for me.

"aight let's go,"

*

"look," deantae said pointing to the door we were looking at and chris and a dude came out. he took him to his car and opened up his boot, revealing the guns and drugs he stole from earlier.

the dude nodded his head making chris grin and he grabbed both bags and gave it to him.

"finna 'is this you' him incase he tries to deny ts," tj said recording on his phone. i shook my head and chuckled.

i lowkey missed catching bodies, i couldn't wait to put a bullet through that niggas head.

"he got the evil eyes again," tj tapped deantae and pointed at me.

anytime i thought of some shit like this my eyes would go black. the first time i noticed ts happening was when i caught my first body. i was thinking about ts for days my eyes were so black they started calling it 'evil eyes'.

"bestie fw an evil ass nigga," deante shook his head. i mugged him and started up the car when chris began to drive off. noticing he was going towards the direction of the trap, i took another route so it didn't look suspicious, us three coming in right after him.

deebo greeted us at the door and we went into the back room, incase he walked in on us.

"he fw the niggas downtown," tj said, "i recognize the nigga at the car, look," he said showing deebo the video.

"ain't that the nigga sikes or sum?" he said.

"whoever it is they finna die too, luca got the evil eyes and you know how he get," deante pointed.

"he been quiet all day?" deebo asked and he nodded.

"stay focused luca," he said making me nod and walk out.