37

10 years later...

"Capri come on." 12 year old Boogie held his hand out for his 10 year old sister.

"Can we go to the thrill lady house." She asked shyly.

"It's okay you don't have to be shy outside. Nobody not gon say nothing to you." He reassured her.

"Okay." She nodded.

Jayda and Darien found out that their daughter was autistic when she was 2. She always felt shy outside even if she was with her family members.

"Can you finish telling me about uncle marvin." She asked. Murder passed away when she was 3 so she didn't remember much about him. He passed due to brain cancer.

"He was super cool. When me, mason and bailei would all come to his house and have sleepovers." He got sad talking about his uncle.

"And he would buy us anything." He smiled.

"When can we visit him." She asked looking around.

"We have to ask mama and da." He told her.

"The street lights are about to come on. We can get a trill tomorrow." He started walking faster still holding his sister hand.

"Look it's the slow girl." A boy laughed pointed to Capri.

"Watch ya mouth bitch." Jaden spat as he let Capri hand go.

"Boogie no." She rubbed her ear from getting nervous.

"Yea go listen to your slow ass sister." He laughed.

"Bitch." Boogie spat tackling the boy to the ground sending punches to his face. Every hit connecting.

"No no no no no." Capri shook her head.

"Don't ever in yo fucking life speak on my sister." He spat on the boy before getting up kicking him in the head.

"Help." She pointed to the boy.

"No Anaiyah let's go." He mumbled grabbing her hand walking towards the house. Anaiyah hated when people called her by her first name. She always thought of it as her getting in trouble.

"I'm sorry." She looked at him to see he was crying.

"You don't go no reason to be sorry Capri." He shook his head wiping his tears.

"No more cussing okay." She told him.

"Ight." He nodded walking into the house.

"Look at my ugly ass nep- what happened." Trey looked his nephew to see his eyes red and his eye lashes wet.

"Nothing." He shook his head walking to the kitchen.

"Hey JB." Bailei smiled looking at her cousin.

"Hey B." He mumbled sitting at the dinning table putting his head down.

"What happened my love." Jayda walked in the dinning area.

"Somebody was talking about Capri." He told her which made everyone come in the dinning area.

"Somebody was talking bout Capri." Darien asked. He didn't like people talking bout his kids at all.

"Yea." He nodded.

"What you do about it." Slim asked.

"Can I cuss ?" He asked looking at his mama.

"Go head." She sighed.

"I beat that nigga ass. I'm talkin bout mink mink. Was finna take my belt off and beat that nigga like I was his fuck-" Jayda cut him off.

"Ight now you got a lil carried away." She looked at him.

"That's what i'm talkin bout lil nigga." K3 dapped him up.

"He was bleeding." Miyanna asked.

"Yep." Boogie nodded.

"Busted lip everything." He looked at his cousin.

"Auntie Lani." Capri called.

"Yes baby." Lani looked up at her niece.

"Where mookie ?" She asked referring to her 5 year old cousin.

"He in the room with bubba." Capri nodded and went upstairs.

"Everybody pack y'all bags. Y'all staying with Auntie Lani and Uncle Macy." Trey did the jazz hands.

Everyone took of running upstairs to go pack their things.

"Hey mama." D walked up to his wife.

"Hey baby." She kissed him.

"I remember the first time I saw you with boogie." He looked at her smiling.

"Yea I had to put his hearing aid in his ear." She laughed.

"Now we got 3 kids that's deaf in one hear." He shook his head.

"How did that even happen." She asked looking at him.

"My pops was deaf in both of his ears." He told her.

"I remember when we went to dubai." She laughed remember how she fell off of the dirt bike.

"Mhm fucked up yo walk a couple times when we was in dubai." He nodded.

"Shut up Carter." She chuckled.

"I love you so much girl." He kissed her.

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Always." He looked at her.

"Always."

—————————————————————

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷