6

"When we gon actually be a thing D?" This lil broad questioned as she wiped her mouth and stood up

"When ya pussy tight again." I zipped up my pants and walked out. Just needed to let my nut out.

I got in the car and drove to the trap. Niggas been fucking up my money so somebody gon die today.

I got out the car and slammed the door letting it be known that i'm here.

"D i'm pregnant" Some thing I used to fuck wit walked up to me.

"I stopped fucking with you years ago fuck out my face" I pushed her and walked into the trap. It look like a normal house but in the basement is where all the shit happen.

I walked down the stairs and music filled my ears.Smoke was in the air and naked girls was bagging shit.

"Aye all y'all girls get the fuck up and line up." I sat down watching them get up and stand in a line.

"You keep stealing my shit?"I asked taking my gun out.

"What?" This one girl asked looked nervous asf.

"Who fucking up my money?" I asked again mainly looking at the girl.

" I don't know" She said lying through her teeth.

I shot her in between her eyes and her body dropped.

"Clean this shit up" I said to the cleaning crew walking upstairs leaving out the trap.

"Need to get my fucking son" I thought to myself.
                                  —

"Come on boogie we gotta go" Dwayne tried picking him up but he just fell out

"Bae" Boogie cried out reaching for me.

He call me bae cause that's what D be calling me.

I grabbed him and rubbed his ear softly so he could calm down. I hate when my bestie be crying.

He eventually stopped crying.

"You needa stop babying him" D rolled his eyes and sat down.

"And your mad he likes me more than he like you... Oh okay"

"And he calling you bae only I get to call you that" This nigga literally sat there with a pout on his face.

"Carter I know you not jealous" I laughed a lil.

"Shut up"He laid back and closed his eyes.

I looked down and seen boogie was sleep.I put in my bed and put the covers over him a lil bit.

"You for real needa stop babying him cause you gon leave" He looked at me.

"Why you say that" I pouted.

"Everybody left and ion want him to get attached.I mean he already is but you gon leave just like the rest of them." I sat on his lap and rubbed his neck.

"I don't plan on leaving Dwayne.I know I haven't known you for long but I promise I won't leave boogie. Why would you think I would leave him?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"His momma left him before I officially met you.She called me and told me to come get him because he was to "needy". I thought I was just keeping him for the week. She told me she was moving in wit her nigga and she didn't want to be a mother to Jaden anymore. I got there and came in the house and she had white shit all under her nose. It make me mad cause when he grow up imma have to tell him his momma was a crackhead and left him for crack and dick." He huffed.

"Wow that's really bad but honestly your right he's gonna have to know one day.But that may help him succeed more in life.He has you and yea he won't have a mother figure in his life but he was has many people to teach him things. He has his grandma , aunts , trey , lani , and many more people to teach him things. And me cause I ain't leaving. And I ain't making a promise to you i'm making a promise to him cause you a fuckboy and i refuse to look dumb over dick." I looked him in his eyes to tell him I wasn't fucking round.

"No matter how bad ME AND YOU get that won't affect the bond I might have towards Jaden." I continued.

"I feel you Jayda" He licked his lips and kissed me.
————————————————————-

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷