29

Omniscient

"Wsp niggas and bitches." Darien smiled to the camera.

"So a couple weeks ago baby did a lil horny pill prank so imma get her back." He nodded.

"So basically imma be mean to her and then outta no where imma say the baby not even mine." He laughed lowly.

"Yea she in our son room right now cleaning up even tho I told her I had it." He tried to roll his eyes.

"Yea so lets get into the fucking video." He set up the camera and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Wsp K3." He chuckled.

"Nigga imma come over there today or tomorrow. I just know I gotta go get boogie from my momo house." Baby walked and tried to sit in his lap.

"Move son." He mugged her.

"Did I do something to you." He asked softly.

Man I wanna stop this stupid ass prank right now. He thought to himself.

"Just move. Ion wanna be bothered right now." He turned off his game and laid down.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled looking around the room.

"Can you at least tell me what I did." She sat down.

"You just get on my fucking nerves." He looked at her and looked away.

"Bu- Okay Darien." She wiped her face standing up.

"Baby prolly not even mine." He mumbled but she heard him.

"Stupid ass shit just came out your mouth. When do I have time to be around another nigga Darien." She titled her head.

"Wh- And why would I do you like that. That's fucked up to pin a baby on you and I know it's not your baby." She cut him off.

"Dumb ass boy." She mumbled picking up her things that she had in his room. They were planning on moving together. She was going to move in with him because he had more space.

"Where the fuck you going Ranae." He grabbed her arm.

"Leave me alone bitch." Her voice cracked.

"I'm a bitch now?" He asked.

"Yes! Darien your a fucking bitch." She raised her voice yanking her arm out of his grip.

"Chill mama , calm down it's just a prank." He hugged her.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled wiping her face leaving the room.

"See now y'all done made my girl mad." He grabbed the camera shaking his head.

"Bye niggas and bitches." He cut off the camera going to find Jayda.

"Ma- I know this girl not sleep in boogie bed." He chuckled.

He picked her up and went into his room. He put her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too." She mumbled getting comfortable.

————————————————————

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷