Chapter 19

~Friday

Saiki point of view

'Saiki Saiki Saiki!'

'Well, guess she's back.' I put down my food and look at the door waiting for (y/n) to rush up the last few stairs.

"SAIKI!" Out comes the hyper girl. She turn around to me with some papers in her hand as jumped up. "I GOT A 100% ON THE TEST IN ENGLISH!" I took the papers from her and looked through it. 'Up all right.'

(Y/n) sat next to me with the biggest grin. "So as reward can I have a bite out of your coffee jelly, please." She begged with puppy eyes.

"No." "No?! But why." "Because it's mine." "Fine."

I mentally smile and finish eating my other food before eat my dessert. 'Got it.' My eyes drop to see (y/n) reaching into my bag, holding my coffee jelly. 'I didn't even hear her thoughts of doing that. So she's now getting use to not thinking to herself. Sneaky.'

I poke her forehead with two fingers lightly. "Hey. Just one small bite." I gave her an annoyed face but she rolled her eyes back at me. Wow.

"Fine, but you have to buy me coffee jelly this weekend. Deal." "Deal." She opened it and used my spoon to take a bite. After her bite she gave it back and I finished it.

"Hey? Do you have plans this weekend," (Y/n) asked and rubbed her forehead. "No. Why?" "Well I was wondering if we could finish Naruto Shippuden together because when you poking my forehead it reminds me of Itachi." "Sure."

Her eyes lighten up along with a smile. She jumped up and walked to the exit door. "Sleepover?" "It's up to you and your parents." Her got dropped a little at the mention of parents. Mainly her father.

"Well, see you later!" she shouts and left the roof. 'I don't understand where all her energy comes from. To be honest I hope she can sleepover."

*time skip*

(Y/n)'s point of view

"I'm home," I say out loud and take of my shoes. "Hey."

'Dad.' I turn around and see him leaning on one of the door frames. "Hey dad." 'I thought he went to work already for his night shift. Why is he still here?'

"I heard that you had a test in English and wanted to see what you made before I leave." I nod and take out the paper and hand it to him. Even though I made a 100 on the test, I feel so nervous.

"Was it that Saiki boy that you're been walk home with help you? I nod. "He did a good job helping."

I nod again and he returned the paper. He was about to walk away when I asked. "Hey dad, I was wondering since he helped my can I hang out with him this weekend?"

He thought to himself for a while. "Well since he helped you I guess I will give this as an award. But you need to get some work done together." I nod and ran up stairs to call him.

'Hey Saiki!'