Chapter 5

Saiki point of view

'Finally school is over and can get home for my next episode of...huh?' As I thought to myself I notice that (y/n) was standing near the gate. I tune into her thoughts and hear her talk about how see will get home.

"Hey buddy."

'Nendou and and kaidou. Not now.'

"Hey whatch a doing buddy?" Nendou ask as he wraps an arm on my shoulder. He looks up at (y/n) and stare for a second. "Who's she?"

Kaidou turns his attention to her and gasp. "Is that the new girl?" 'She's hot!' "Maybe we should talk to her?"

Both of the dorks walk towards her while I walk past her to leave. She looks up at me like she was going to say something, but kept quiet.

'I can just come home late or use being lost as an excuse. Or best choice, don't go home at all.'

'What did she mean by that?'

"Hey new girl. Your name is (y/n), right?" Nendou asks is a low voice which scared (y/n). She turn around and nod in a response. "Oh good. Just want to see if want to get some ramen with my buddies!" He shouts in an exciting but kind of creepy voice.

"Um, okay I guess." 'This is good. I can just use this as an another excuse to stay from home. But these guys tho. One is creepy and the other looks like a pervert.'

'I mean, she's not wrong.' I thought to myself. I get closer to leaving the building when toritsuka walked right in front of me out of no where.

"Hey Saiki~. Can you do me a fav-" "NO." "B-but I didn't even get to finish what I was going to- oh is that the new girl?"

Just by the way he's looking at her I know what his new question is going to be. 'I wonder what color her undergarments are?'

'Yea that's a big no no for him.' I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him away for her. Mainly to protect her and not have to listen to his perverted thoughts.

"Oh hey buddy. Whatch guys up to?" 'Crap.' Kaidou and (y/n) walk behind Nendou to see who he was talking to.

"Hey Saiki and toritsuka. We were heading out to get some ramen. What to join us." Kaidou asks and puts a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder.

"Yea that sound good." Toritsuka says while I just nod. 'Guess I have to go. But just to make sure (y/n) is okay. I can't leave her alone with these guys.'

While heading to the ramen shop, Kaidou keep blabbing about his dark reunion. As for Nendou, he's just starting up at the sky. And lastly, (y/n) was just walking with a nervous look. Also I don't care what toritsuka was doing.

I tune into (y/n)'s mind to see if she okay or not. 'What excuse can I make for not getting home on time? If I say making friends they will flip and give me one of those speeches.'

'Speeches? What does she mean about that?' "We're here!" Nendou of course yells out.

By (y/n)'s body movement, she definitely is scars of Nendou. She jumps up when he shouted and stepped close to me.

We walking into the restaurant and it was a mess. 'Yea, I'm not eating here.' (Y/n) growls in her mind along with here face squinting up.

She looks up at me and speaks with her eyes on how she feels. I nod in agreement as to expression as turn to leave.

"Hey guys were y'all going?" Nendou ask. "I have to get home. It's getting late." (Y/n) respond with an apologetic smile. "What about you buddy?" "She wants me to walk her home."

"Oh okay. See y'all tomorrow."