Chapter 8

Saiki point of view

My alarm wakes me up from my sleep. And like every morning, multiple people's thoughts run through my head. I head down stairs and sit down to eat.

"Oh, good morning kusou. How are you?" I nod in response of saying I'm okay. "Good morning son. Slept well?" I ignore my dad and grab a plate of food. "So kusou. Have you been getting along well with your friends?" My mother said while putting away the dishes.

'There're acting weird.' Both of my parents sit down and watch me eat. "Why do you ask?" "Oh nothing just making sur-" "Are you curious about the new girl?" Both of my parents look shock and try to brush it off.

"Did you forget I can read your minds." I tune into my mother's thoughts and regret it. 'I want grandchildren already. And since Saiki is getting along with the new girl they can soon get mar-'

"Oh Saiki your about to leave already?" My mother asked. After hearing her thoughts I transported my book bag in my hands and open the front door. "Bye kus-"

I close the door before my dad could finish what he was saying and walked off the porch.

'F*ck, I'm going to be late!' I stop in front of (y/n)'s house and us clairvoyance to see her jumping out of bed and rushing to get her things. 'Great I got to change clothes, get my books, and what else... freck food!'

I teleport to her kitchen while using invisibility so no one will see me making her food. First I check around to make sure her parents aren't around. Then I look through their refrigerator to see what they have.

And of course, their family coming from a different country they have different types of food. I make (favorite food that doesn't require microwave or stove) for her from a little cook book on the counter.

*few minutes later*

I finish just in time as she came down the stairs. I made sure to make some food that didn't require making it in the microwave or stove so she won't hear it.

(Y/n) point of view

I put on my book bag and rush down the stairs to leave. I stop next to the kitchen and see food on the counter. 'Oh yeah food. How did I forget so easily?' I thinks as I put it in my lunch box.

'Wait who made this food for me. My parents leave for work two hours before I wake up and this looks like it's just been made. Weird.'

Having everything to go I, close, and lock the door. Just as I walk out of the yard I see Saiki up ahead of me. 'Should I talk to him or not. Probably shouldn't.'

Just as I thought that he turns around and looks right at me. 'Did I say that out loud!' He stops and turn towards me like he's waiting for me.

I ketchup up to him and keep on walking. "Just wanted to make sure you didn't get lost on your way to school." He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes. "Ha ha very funny." We both giggle a little and see the school in the distance. I look up at Saiki and see him smile. 'Aww he's so cute when he smiles. To be honest I rarely see him smile at all. But still it's so cute.'