Wanna Get Drunk & Nasty//JJxReader

The Pogues and you were celebrating that y'all had finally found the gold. John B could finally escape foster care and use the money to find his dad. Pope could go to school debt free and Kie was already beginning to design her brand. JJ and you had decided that you were gonna go full Kook and buy mansions, although JJ wanted a statue of himself in the front yard, which you thought to be a tad bit egotistical. You kept the thought to yourself, not wanting to dampen the mood.

The five of you had finished surfing around five, and had been sitting on the porch since then, smoking bud and drinking like normal. You had let yourself have more than you usually did, after all, this was a pretty big victory. You had just finished your fourth beer by using it as a chaser for some fancy tequila Kie had snatched from her parents liquor cabinet. It was smooth as can be, for tequila anyways.

And now it was your turn to hit the blunt. You were straight trashed as this point, not even bothering to join the conversation because all that would come out would be giggles. You inhaled twice, re-inhaling each puff to get the full effect. JJ had gotten the good stuff this time, not some ditch weed, and it was making you feel all kinds of nice. Your body was warm from the beer and your head was light and dizzy from smoking. It was a perfect balance.

You watched as Pope and JJ played some sort of pushing game, trying not to focus too much on the way JJ was flexing as he did so. He looked so good, even fucked up with zero balance whatsoever. He wasn't wearing a shirt, when did he ever at John B's, and his shaggy blonde hair was messy and wet. He was lookin' fine as fuck. You normally forced the thoughts to the back of your mind, but tonight you let your imagination run wild. The things you would do to that boy if given the opportunity...

Apparently you were staring just a bit too long, and Kie let you know just that when she nudged your arm. You were 99.9% sure she knew about your crush on JJ. Sometimes, she even encouraged the gross flirting the two of you did, but she never tried to push you two together. She knew the rules, even if she didn't like them either. NO POGUE ON POGUE MACKING. Sounds kinda ridiculous, now that the five of you were teenagers. You averted your eyes and tried to spark up a conversation with Kie.

"So, this is great. We're gonna be rich. Noooo more cheap beer and bad weeeed. It's gonna be a good life from here on out," You said. You were definitely slurring your words, and Kie let out a small giggle. All the Pogues thought it was funny when you got messed up. It wasn't something you often did, but John B insisted it made you 'more fun', which if you think about it, it's really an insult, but you laughed it off. You couldn't say he was wrong.

"Yeah, we won't be Pogues I guess anymore though. With all that money, we'll be richer than Kooks," Kie sighed. She looked kinda sad, like she understood our adventures together were going to end. You didn't really like that part of the idea either, so you shoved it to the back of your mind.

"We may not be poor Pogues, but maybe we can create a new name to call ourselves?" You suggested.

"I don't know, y/n, I thought I'd always be a Pogue..." she trailed off.

"I think we'll always be Pogues, noooothing is gonna strip that title from us. I don't really believe anymore that Pogue means poor and dirty. We're gonna be richer than the rich, so maybe we can change the meaning of the name. Craft it into somethang new." You were drunk, but still had great ideas and knew how to comfort your friends. You we're like the mom of the group.

"Yeah, maybe," and with that she scooted ever so slightly closer to John B. Oh, so you couldn't make a move on JJ, but her on John B we're fine? Yep, tonight you we're gonna show JJ some of your moves, dance moves, that is. For now, anyways. You stood up and sauntered over to the stereo, legs wobbling as you tried not to fall over. You snorted, everything was so damn funny. You finally managed to press the 'on' button and the first thing that came on was "Wobble". You immediately started shaking your ass to the music.