Desserts or Dares//RafexJJxReader

It was around 10 pm in the Cameron's house and only the Rafe and JJ were up. You had been sitting in your messy room for hours, editing and perfecting a vlog for your 'Save the Earth' channel. It was a nice coincidence that you had just finished when Rafe slowly peeped his head in through your door.
"Hey Y/N. Me and JJ were wondering if you wanted to do something with us? We are bored and everyone else is sleeping," he asked with a hinted tone.
" Your just in time!" You replied. You stood from your seat and stretched before following Rafe out of your bedroom and into his and JJ's. Yeah, they shared a room even though the Cameron's owned a mansion. JJ was definitely rubbing off on Rafe.
When you walked in, JJ was sitting on the floor with two jars right in front of him. Both were filled with small pieces of folded paper but one said desserts and the other said dares. You watched Rafe sit down next to JJ so you sat opposite to them.
" So, what are we playing?" You ask. JJ quickly glanced towards Rafe before looking back to you.
"We kinda made it up but it's like truth or dare but we call it dare or dessert," he eagerly explained. "Rafe can go first. So Rafe, dare or dessert?"
"Dare." JJ stuck his hand in the jar labeled "DARE" and pulled out a slip of paper.
"I dare you to run around the house in just your boxers yelling 'YankeeDoodleDoo'." Rafe looked to you, then JJ, and back to you. He stood up and slowly stripped, first removing his white t-shirt and then his red Adidas pants, leaving him in just his checkered boxers. He ran to the door, ripping it open and then running through the halls screaming at the top of his lungs "YankeeDoodleDoo!!!"
You and JJ laughed so hard when he finally returned, red faced and out of breath.
"Your...turn,"he said out of breath and pointed to JJ. JJ chuckled and grabbed a slip from the jar.
" Give someone in the room a lap dance." He stood up and walked to you, placing his hands on your shoulders. " Sorry, Y/N, but I think Rafe worked hard and earned this one."
JJ walked over to his desk and pulled the chair to the middle of the room. He patted on the seat, motioning for Rafe to come sit. As he was seated, JJ put on some music and began to grind on him, rubbing his butt against Rafe's boxers.
About thirty seconds in, you could tell Rafe was getting hard. JJ had taken his time and finally turned around facing Rafe, and dry-humped him. Rafe was thrusting, trying to get as much friction as possible before the song was over. He was a moaning mess as he came in his pants, chanting your name like a praise. He was imagining that it was you grinding on top of him.
When the song finished and Rafe regained his senses, him and JJ came back to sit down in front of you. Both were red faced, Rafe with a goofy smile and JJ with a nervous expression.
" I didn't know you guys were like that but I'm not judging. In fact, I think it's kinda hot," you said, heat beginning to stir within your core after what you had just witnessed. "I guess it's my turn now."
You decided to pick from the dessert jar, since it seemed safer than the dare. You slowly grabbed a slip, unfolding but only allowing you to see what it said.
Let the person to your right pick any spot on your body to place whip cream on and then lick it off
Your faced turned red with embarrassment. JJ was to your right and he had the biggest smile on his face. You silently gave the slip to him and laughed before pulling a can of whip cream out of a Walmart bag that was sitting on his bed.
"I think Rafe and I should get to share the dessert, after all, we let you watch," he said, referring to the lap dance. "Where do you think we should pick, Rafe?"
He observed you for a second before whispering something in JJ's ear. JJ nodded and made his way towards you. He pulled at the hem of your shirt, silently asking if he could take it off. You raised your arms and let him slide the shirt off you.
As he threw it across the room, his lips touched yours and the two of you began to make out. During the make out sesh, Rafe got behind you and unclasped your Victoria Secret black lace bra. His large, rough hands snake around your chest and began toying with your nipples as JJ continued making out with you.
You leaned back into Rafe's touch to the point where you were laying down in his lap. JJ had stopped kissing you but instead began to place big blobs of whipped cream from your neck to your nipples, where Rafe's hands had been. Once finished, he followed the trail of whipped cream, licking it up, all the way to your breasts.
Rafe slowly slid you off his lap before gently laying you on the floor. He crawled over to your left side and began sucking and nipping your nipples. The sensation was insane. Their tongues were hot against your cool skin, and their moans were turning you on even more but it wasn't enough.
You sat up suddenly, grabbing JJ's shirt and pulled it off. He quickly got the idea and took off his pants as well. Rafe grabbed a blanket off the bed and laid it on the floor so you all could fit. He stripped his clothes off, including his cum-stained boxers. He was already hard. In all honesty, they both were. You reveled in the pleasure they were causing you. You'd wanted both of them, but you never imagined having them at the same time.

Rafe replaced JJ, his tongue swirling around your erect left nipple, his fingers pinching the other. Your back arched, and JJ took that as his cue to pull off you shorts, your panties following shortly after. The cool air hit your soaking pussy. Rafe went behind you and laid you against his chest as JJ darted his tongue in and out of you. Like nibbled at your clit and slipped a finger in. It wasn't enough to make you moan, so he entered another. This time, you did moan.

JJ's finger curled and a know in your stomach formed, and all you could do to chase your relief was to buck your hips. There was so many sensations, and yet, it wasn't enough. It wasn't that they weren't good, or that you weren't turned on, but you wanted to make them come undone before you.

You sat up, surprising Rafe, and got on your hands and knees. Both men had great viewing angles. JJ hadn't removed his boxers yet, so you did it for him. His raging boner swung up hitting him in his firm chest. He was way bigger than you anticipated, but you were determined to take him all in you mouth. Using one hand to balance yourself, the other was free to grab his erect and pull him closer. Your lips brushed his pulsating tip and he inhaled sharply. You put in a little more.

"Fuckkkkkk, Y/N," he groaned. His looked down at you, and the sight was almost too much. He didn't want to come this fast, so he leaned his head back, eyes closed in delight. You were bobbing your head up and down, his dick hitting the back of your throat each time. Your nimble fingers played with his balls. You were focusing so much on the glorious sounds of JJ that you forgot Rafe knelt behind you, until he unexpectedly shoved himself inside you.

You cried out in surprise. It was so big, and the first few strokes were quite painful, but he continued his quick pace, and the pain subsided. He pushed deeper and deeper, hitting that sweet spot. He couldn't contain himself, a slur of words and animalistic sounds escaping his lips. They were both gonna come undone, inside of you. The thoughts, sensations, and sounds became too much to bear, and the know exploded.

Waves of ecstasy consumed you body, making you shake and tremble. You moans changed to guttural, and the vibrations of them sent JJ over the edge. Rafe watched the two of you come undone, reveling in the site, he came too. Both of their hot, sticky ropes filled up your willing holes. It was too hot, and another wave of pleasure rolled over you.

Rafe gently pulled you back onto him, "Holy shit, that's the best sex I've had in my entire life. You were such a good little slut for us, we're definitely doing this again."

"Ya, that's so going to happen again. Next time though, I wanna be the one cumming into that tight little pussy of yours," JJ remarked. All you could do was nod. You were worn out, and it still didn't seem very real, even though it sure felt like it.

"Agreed," you managed breathlessly. You cuddled into Rafe's arms and felt JJ throw an arm around the both of, already falling asleep besides you. You felt Rafe's breaths become longer and more steady, signaling he had done the same. You followed suit, and let your eyes flutter shut, your last conscious thought being that you hoped that this would never end.