A day with Mr Jeon (1)

You yawned as you walked downstairs, rubbing your eyes softly. Once you reached, you gasped loudly and covered your mouth.

Jungkook was in the kitchen, flipping pancakes, shirtless.

You felt your brain explode and your face heat up like a volcano. You could see his muscles, making you drool. He was still wearing trousers, imagine if he wasn't... You would be dead.

"Oh, good morning!"

You shook your head from your dirty thoughts as you faced Jungkook.

"G-Good morning. W-What day is it today?"

"Saturday. Which means..."

He smiled at you lightly as he faced you.

"No college."

Your mouth fell open as you saw his abs clearly.

"Oh wow..."

Jungkook's eyebrow arched as he looked where you were looking. He looked down at his abs and chuckled.

"Such a dirty kitty."

You pouted as you walked towards him. Your cheeks puffed out as he chuckled.

"You look like a chubby potato when you pout."

You gasped as you punched his chest, making him giggle cutely. He wasn't hurt a bit. Instead, your hand hurt from the punch.

"Ow! Your chest is like punching a rock! And I'm not chubby!"

He smirked as he pinched your cheeks, shaking your face, side to side.

"Yes you are! Look at these chubby cheeks!"

"Ow, ow, OW! STOOOP!"

He laughed as he let go, you holding your cheeks in defence. He turned around and placed the pancakes on the table.

"Come on, have your breakfast, chubby potato."

"It's kitten! AND I'M NOT CHUBBY!"

"You want me to pinch your cheeks again?"

You shook your head quickly, covering your cheeks and ran upstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go toilet!"

He chuckled as he saw you quickly rush upstairs. He sat down and began eating.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"Yes, Kitten?"

He entered the room and saw you looking through his closet.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"Sure. Why though?"

"To wear of course, silly."

You took out a white shirt before turning to Jungkook.

"This one okay?"

He nodded and leaned against the door framed. You frowned as you watched him.

"I need to change!"

"Go for it."

"You go out first!"

He smirked as he stayed put. You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Leave!"

He didn't. Instead he walked towards you. You blushed as you slowly moved back. He came closer and closer, making you gulp. He stretched his hand out as you shut your eyes tight.