New teacher

Oh my God...

Is he even real?!

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr Jeon and I'll be your new science teacher for the rest of the year."

He smiled lightly as the whole class was pin drop silent. No one said a word. Can't blame them though. This man was ridiculously handsome.

I felt a nudge to my left and turned towards it. It was my best friend, Lisa. 

"Girl, is it just me or has it suddenly heated up in here?"

I raised eyebrow as I saw her fanning herself with her hand. 

"One, that barely does anything. Two, yes it is kinda hot because you're next to a radiator."

"... Good grief, Y/N! I'm metaphorically saying that he's so flipping hot!"

"I know, I have eyes too."

Lisa rolled her eyes before stamping her foot on mine. I winced but giggled it off as I turned to look at Mr Jeon and his back. He was currently writing something on the board.

"Copy this down, students. You'll need this for our next lesson so, come prepared."

<><><><><><><><><><>

"And that's all for today. Pack your stuff away and remember to bring those items for our experiment tomorrow."

Everyone stated a 'yes, sir' before standing up and leaving one by one. I noticed Mr Jeon had a lot of boxes on his desk and he looked quite stressed. 

"Hey, Lisa? You go, I'll catch up with ya later."

"Cool. I'll be in the library if you need me!"

I nodded and we high-faved as she dashed away. I was the last one left in the room as I walked up to Mr Jeon's desk nervously.

"S-sir?"

He looked up quickly and smiled lightly. 

"Yes?"

"I-I wanted to ask if you needed any help?"

I pointed towards the boxes and he understood. He chuckled before turning to face me again.

"That would be very helpful. I wouldn't need to come back for a 2nd round."

I nodded as I picked up one box. Gosh, they're dang heavy.

But I was amazed to see him carry two boxes, one in each hand. This man is Hulk in disguise, I swear! I mean look at his muscles! 

"Follow me."

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and nodded quickly. He kicked the door open lightly with his leg and walked forward, me following behind nervously. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Thanks for your help, Miss...?"

"Y-Y/N! Lee Y/N. And n-no worries, Mr Jeon."

I smiled and bowed lightly before turning to leave. 

Before I left completely, I noticed a number behind the door. On top of it, it said 'Mr Jeon contact number'. That's weird. Why is his number just on the door like that?

I wanted to ask him but when I turned around, his back was facing me. He was busy unpacking the boxes. 

'Should I do it? I do wanna get to know him a bit... there's no harm if the number is on display. Must be on it for a reason. Like... if you need help! Perfect!'

I bit my lip as I thought of a crazy idea. I took my pen out from my back pocket and quickly jotted his number on the palm of my hand. Once I was done, I hurriedly rushed out.

'What have I done? I'm so fucking stupid...'

(Oof, Sunday's the worst)