What is this feeling?

You entered the classroom and smiled. Today, you were the first to Science class. You grinned happily seeing a shocked Jungkook.

"Look who's first."

"Good morning, Mr Jeon!"

You bowed politely before walking towards your seat. But, before you sat down, you felt a grip on your wrist. You turned around and saw Jungkook holding your arm. You blushed deeply and looked into his eyes.

"Give me your hand."

You hesitated before opening your right hand for him. He let go of your wrist as he took something out of his pocket. He placed it in your palm as you looked at it in confusion. It was a little folded card.

"W-what's this?"

"Open it. Quickly."

You did and was even more confused to see an email and a password.

"What's this?"

"Netflix."

He winked before walking back to his desk. You were left standing there, confused.

"What does he mean 'Netflix'?"

You shrugged and put it in your pocket. You looked at where he held your wrist and blushed lightly. You put your hand on your heart as you felt it beating rapidly.

'Just one touch and this happens... What the hell is wrong with me?'

More students started coming in so you sat down in your seat. Lisa soon came and sat down next to you.

"Hey~ How's my bestie?"

"I'm good. How are you? Heard you had a romantic date with the soccer captain?"

She blushed and gasped. Guess she didn't expect you to know.

"How'd you find out?!"

"Oh come on. Almost the whole college knows."

"Holy crap..."

You patted her back as she slammed her head on her desk. Her ears were fully red, causing you to giggle. Then, you realised something.

'My ears start going red when...'

You looked up and saw Jungkook writing on the board. Once he saw you staring at him, he smiled lightly. You heart did a somersault and your cheeks hurt from the burn.

'Stop, stop, STOP! Look the other way!'

He sat down on his desk as he started taking the register. You held onto your heart the entire time.

'What is this feeling?'

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kitten:
Thank you 😭🤧

Daddy:
For what?

Kitten:
The Netflix thing

You're letting me use your account 🥺😭🤧

Daddy:
Don't worry about it

But remember

I can see watch you watch 😉

Kitten:
I know, I know

I'm gonna watch with Mama anyway

Thanks again!

I'm gonna go tell Mama that we can watch our K-drama on here!