᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ᯽

One after the other

One after the other. He couldn't stop himself. He was addicted to the pills. He needed them to stay in this world. He needed a cure. His stomach was flipping every twenty minutes, making him vomit in the toilets, his skin was sweaty and pale.

He was sitting in the tub, hot water coming from the shower head. The pain-killers were on his lap while he was messing up the skin on his wrist. He was addicted to them, to cure himself.

He wished he was Heather, he wished he could have Thomas for himself, hold him in his small arms and kiss him without feeling uncomfortable. He hated the day Thomas kissed him, it wasn't a cure. Like a prince who was waking up the sleeping beauty, it was not his cure.

***

"Hey, Newtie!"

The blonde turned away from his locker, only to have four arms tightly wrapped around his shoulders. Brenda and Harriet. Mostly they'd come to school with Minho, since they were siblings, sometimes even picking up Thomas and Newt.

"Hey, we missed you," Brenda said.

"It's been only two days, but I missed you too," Newt said, chuckling.

Harriet broke the hug and waved at them goodbye. She wasn't allowed to be in the hallways since she was only there for the basketball game.

"Uh, Lizzy is in the sports hall already," Newt informed the brown haired girl.

"Thanks," she said and rushed out the building.

Brenda had a sad smile on her face when she looked at Newt. She was the only one who could see the pain in his eyes. Thomas used to be able to do that too. She placed her hand on his shoulder and frowned at him.

"I'm worried, what happened when that bitch came?" she asked.

Newt looked at Brenda in hock. He wouldn't think she'd notice, but she was his best friend, of course she had to. He wanted to say something, but Minho came over to his sister and the blonde best friend.

"You guys coming? The game starts in half an hour, Aris and Tom boy are already in the changing room," Minho said.

"Yes, just go," Brenda said annoyed.

"As you wish, but I won't keep a seat for Teresa and y-"

Befor Minho could end his sentence, Brenda grabbed him firmly by his arm and pinched him. The raven haired boy, yelped and muttered an apology.

"Go and search five seats, for Newt, Teresa, Lizzy, Harriet and me, now!" she whisper yelled at her brother.

"Yes, just let me go, you shank," Minho muttered.