᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ᯽

"Wait

"Wait... You don't? Why did you say that she was perfect for me?" Thomas asked.

Newt bit his lip. Thomas sat up and looked him right in the eyes. He didn't know why Newt was acting so weird lately, but he knew it was because of Heather. He had no idea.

"She... She has a boyfriend," Newt said.

Thomas' World sunk when he heard those words fall from the innocent boy's mouth. He didn't hold back. He instantly believed the blonde, but still wondered why Heather was so... So around him.

"Newt... W-why wou-would she d-do that?" Thomas whimpered.

His tears were about to fall down and Newt noticed every single thing he did. He would always rinkle up his nose brigde, then he would bit his lip to stop himself from crying, eventually he'd give in. It happened, just like that.

"No, Tommy don't cry," Newt whispered.

He hated it. He hated seeing Thomas cry. Even if he was a burden to himself, Thomas made it worse. He loved him too much. The blonde slowly came near the brunet and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Oh, Newt... I don't- I like-" Thomas' sentence was cut off by the blonde.

"I don't know... I don't know."

Newt knew it. He knew that Heather was a player, he knew she'd do anything to have Thomas on her side and play with him. She'd do anything to ruin his life.

***

Heather
hey tommy
how are you?
do you want to meet me at Starbucks?

Thomas woke up in Newt's bed. He didn't notice it, but he fell asleep on the soft yellow mattress with a daisy mustered blanket. He didn't have to turn around to know that Newt was in the other side of the bed.

He felt Newt's hand pressed against his back and he heard his quiet snores. He missed having sleepovers with him. Even if they lived together, Thomas or Newt would always sneak out of their room, to sleep in the other's room.

He looked at his phone, saw the massages from Heather and immediately sat up. He read them, murmuring himself some nonsense.

He didn't know why Heather was so interested on him while she had a boyfriend. He only wished that Newt was wrong, that Heather was liking him back. He decided to reply.

Thomas
hey heather
i think we should meet up
i have to ask you some questions
so, breakfast at 9.oo?

Heather
oh nice
yes would be a good time

Thomas sighed. He didn't know what or why she was doing that, but couldn't help and like it. He liked how she was so caring, smart and beautiful. He felt like Heather would always care, even if she had a boyfriend. The brunet didn't even think she had one after she texted him just a few minutes ago and was so intimate with him the day before.