Ch.20

Omniscient •

Nique took her heels off and flew downstairs, a mixture of emotions was flowing through her thanks to the shots she took earlier.

Without giving Anyone a warning nique pulled kalia down by her hair and they began fighting .

Kalia being caught off guard she just started swinging not even knowing who she was fighting .

"I told kalia to stay off me while we here now look" Q whispered to gio as them and everybody else watched nique beat kalia up.

When Q felt like it was enough he broke them up and told his security to take nique back up to the vip and make sure she couldn't leave .

Then he kicked kalia out the club .

"Aye!...you niques husband?"

Q looked over seeing some guy he didn't know "yea why bro?"

"Because she was mine before you came in the picture and I'm just here to let you know I'm planning on getting my girl back" caleb ranted .

Q turned around and before he could do anything gio punched caleb causing him to fall back . "Shut the fuck up" gio spoke laughing as he rubbing his fist .

"Get this dude out of here" q spoke
to the security.

Back with nique •

"You beat her ass girl!" Jenna laughed as the security put nique back in the room .

"Cuz bitches wanna play with me about My man I had to show her" nique spoke sitting down .

She watched as Q stood on the stage smiling at the crowd with a mic.

"Welcome To my club sorry for the drama but we good now so enjoy the free drinks and music and make sure you make videos on social media and tag the club" Q spoke .

Nique tried her best to keep it together and not act bothered by Q  but deep down her feelings were hurt .

Nique got up and left the vip room ignoring jenna and pushing past the guards then she got in her car and drove home .

"You back already?" Damari asked as nique walked into the house and kicked her shoes off .

"Yea , I'm packing yo dad shit and he getting the fuck out my room" nique spoke causing Damari to chuckle .

"Oh yea Alexis and I are having a girl"

"Congrats" Nique spoke dryly .

She went into her room and started bagging Q's things , everything he owned that was in her room she bagged up and kicked it down the stairs .

3:15am

Q furrowed his eyebrows as he closed the front door , walking past all the black bags full of his clothes he went up to niques room .

"The hell is wrong with you girl?" He asked opening the room door .

"How long?"

"What is you talking about?"

"How long have you been fucking that girl Q? She was way too comfortable on you at that club so I know you know her" nique spoke as she nervously tapped her foot on the floor .

"About 4 months"

Nique nodded then looked down .

"I didn't mean to hurt you at all nique , you know how I am"

"Right I do know how you are and that's why I should've never let you back into me and my sons life" nique cried .

"Look i-

"Save it , you gotta choose me or her because I'm not going for the back and forth shit I'm too old to be fighting over you"

"You know ima always choose you over any other female" Q spoke and nique shook her head.

"I thought we were over the childish ass cheating shìt Q? You're old as fuck you gotta give it up bro"

"Tuhh childish ? You act like you're innocent"

"What caleb? I haven't touched or talked to him since you got out , don't try to flip this shit on me , matter a fact just get out I'm done"

"Done with the argument?" Q questioned.

"No Q I'm done with you I'm not 20 anymore I don't wanna do this toxic shit with you" nique spoke .

Q nodded before turning around and punching a whole into her wall causing her to jump .

Outside of the door chyanne and Damari had their ears up to the door "he coming" Chyanne whispered and her and Damari went running

, they hid around the corner and watched as Q came out of niques room , Q then went downstairs and began moving his things into the guest room .

Losing nique was his worst fear and nothing good was going to come out of this separation.

——————————-

Alexa play single again by Trina 🗣