Ch.5

Omniscient •

Nique looked up from her phone as her son walked into her room "go take that chicken out for dinner" she spoke .

"Damn i just walked in here" he spoke as he turned back around , he did as told then sat down on her bed.

"Watch yo mouth before i pop you in it" she spoke as she cut her eyes at her son.

"My bad ma but look I have a project due Tuesday and I need some supplies for it"

Nique sat up and looked at her son "today is Sunday why you ain't been said nothing"

"Because I've been too busy I forgot" he spoke .

Nique shook her head as she got up "busy sneaking girls into my house" she spoke as she slipped her gucci slides on.

"Wait how you know?" Damari chuckled as he got up.

"You forgot I got security cameras and u should've walked her home atleast, be a gentleman sometimes damn" she spoke .

Damari shrugged as he followed her out the room "she walked herself here so she can walk herself back"

Nique shook her head ignoring her son , they left the house and went to target to get supplies for his project.

Damari had good grades for every class except match which he always averaged a D on , but as long as it wasn't an F nique didn't care because she wasn't good at math either .

"Do you have a suitcase?" Nique asked as they scanned through aisles.

"Yea but it's in the garage why?"

"Because you know we have to go back to my home town to pick your dad up soon"

Damari nodded "you've been saying soon for a month now.. what DAY is he getting out?"

"In 3 days"

"Oh shit , so-

"Watch yo mouth" nique spoke , she swung at Damari but he dodged it .

"My bad dang why you gotta get physical"

"Because it's the only way you listen" nique spoke .

After buying the supplies they left and nique helped Damari with his project while she also cooked and packed her suitcase .

Hearing her phone ring nique picked it up seeing it was caleb she declined the call and sat her phone
Down.

He called 3 more times before nique decided to block and delete his number , it was for his safety because she knew how Q was.

_____________________________________________

Do you rather go to :
Target or Walmart

Y'all ready for Q ?🙂