Ch.6

Omniscient •

"This is the house we used to live in" nique spoke as she pulled up to Q's old house , a lot had happened to her here .

"It's huge , why didn't we stay here?" He asked as he looked out the window at the property.

"Too many memories I guess , I just didn't want you to grow up in this house" she spoke .

"So how old was I when you moved?" He asked sitting back in his seat .

"Well when I first moved I was like 5 months pregnant with you, then I came back when you were born for a little while , but when your dad went to jail I sold the house and moved us away"

"So dads not mad that you sold his house?" Damari asked

"Even if he was what he gone do about it behind bars?" Nique spoke and Damari laughed .

"Yo name start with a N and dads name starts what a Q so who was I named after ?" Damari asked causing nique to choke on her drink.

"Umm that's a story for another time" she spoke then looked at the time "it's time to go to the jail now" she spoke then turned her music up.

She wasn't ready to tell Damari about darius.

Damari leaned up and turned the car a/c on then sat back on his phone .

"We've been here for an hour already when is he coming" he asked , he looked over seeing his mom sleep , with her head on the steering wheel .

He smacked his teeth and looked back down on his phone opening the tiktok app .

'Knock knock'

Damari jumped then looked outside the window on his moms side seeing Q

He unlocked the doors and Q opened it pulling nique out of her seat instantly waking her up

"QUINCY!" she yelled as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

After a long hug she got down "damn you got buff" she spoke as she looked him up and down.

"I know" he laughed before walking over to damaris side and opening the door .

"Give me a hug lil man"

Damari got out and hugged his dad .

Nique quickly wiped the tears that was coming down her face .

"Mom is you good?" Damari asked and nique nodded .

"Come on let's go get something to eat" she spoke as she got back in her car .

"Let me drive"Q spoke as he walked over to her side .

Nique got out and made Damari get in the back seat.

Q got in the car and immediately sped off .

"Q slow down" nique spoke as she put her seat belt on.

Damari was in the back laughing as nique yelled for him to slow down.

Passing up a stop sign nique sighed and sat back all she was thinking about was getting pulled over or crashing.

Q turned a 10 minute drive into a 3 minute drive and they were at the Waffle House .

"Oh shit that was fun" Damari spoke getting out the car . "What i tell you about your mouth?" Nique spoke getting out .

"My bad ma-

Q cut Damari off by playfully pushing nique "my son can cuss shit he grown"

"He's not grown he's only 16 so no he can't cuss" nique spoke .

Q looked down at damari and again told him he could cuss .

Damari wasn't going to purposely disrespect his mom but the curse words just slipped out sometimes .

"I'm not boutta get beat listening to you" Damari spoke and Q laughed "you right yo mama be trippin"

_____________________________________________
Introducingggggg the return of Q❤️