Introduction-Skater Cinderella

ANY REREADERS HERE!?

HOW MANY FIRST TIMERS?!

++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, Tessa, you can do this, just breathe.

I stared down at the death warrant before me, hoping... wishing... Even as far as praying... That I could do this without dying.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly lowered my hand, touching the tip of my weapon of war to the paper.

Writing down my answer, I moved on to the next question on the pop quiz.

I REALLY hate geometry. I hate it. It hates me. I hate the teacher. The teacher hates me.

It's the circle of hate.

And it moves us all.

Through--

Stay focused girl!

Oh yea... Good idea.

I continued in my battle with plane shapes and measurements for the next 10 minutes, writing answers, erasing them, and writing them again. This went on for quite a while might I say.

Write down answer.

Erase answer in anxiousness.

Inner voice gives small pep talk.

Writes down answer again.

Repeat on next question.

This continues until Mr. Gregory slammed his hand down on his desk, making almost everyone in the classroom jump.

Almost.

There was the people who were finished and waiting for the noise, then those who were sleeping, then those who were still focused on the quiz.

I was still focused on the quiz.

Hmm... Let's see... If I draw this line from point A to point C, then that would make it--

"Ms. Hale!" Mr. Gregory exclaimed, slamming his palm on my desk, making me yelp in surprise.

"Oh my god!" I gasp, putting a hand over my heart.

"I said..." Mr. Gregory leaned in close, invading my personal bubble, "put your pencils down and hand in your quiz." He said through clenched teeth.

I audibly gulped and nodded, staring at my lap and fiddling with my thumbs. "I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't hear you."

"You better hope that was the issue!" He exclaims, standing and adjusting his tie. "If this happened during the next quiz, Miss Hale, you will be guaranteed a spot in detention. Understood?"

I nod my head and continue staring down.

"Good." He finishes, spinning on his heel and walking down the isle.

"Mr. Gregory, you really should stop picking on girls, people will think you're a pedophile." A deep voice comments from the back of the class.

The teacher--and the rest of us--turns around to glare at none other than the schools' golden boy.

Will Thatcher.

Am I hallucinating?

Is Will freaking Thatcher defending me!?

"What did you say to me!?" Mr. Gregory demands, marching up to a very bored looking Will.

He coughs before propping his feet up on his desk and looking up at the teacher.