Heartbreak (Topper Thorton)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes. Also, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

You were there to pick pieces of Topper's shattered heart when Sarah broke, but now he broke your heart into a million pieces, and there is no there for you.

You, Topper, and Sarah have been friends since you guys were in diapers, and you have been crushing on Top since 3rd grade when he married you during recess because he wanted to be with you forever. When Topper was a kid, he had this illusion that when two people get married, they are going to be with each other forever. There is nothing that can separate them.

As you guys grew older, Topper started developing feelings for Sarah, and your two best friends started dating during freshman year of high school. You weren't mad at them. How could you be? They didn't know that you were madly in love with Topper.After only a few months of them dating, Sarah cheated on Topper with John B, his worst enemy. Topper was devasted, to say the least, but he had you, which made things a little bit better. You helped him get through the breakup. You drove him home and tucked him in bed when he drank too much because he missed her. You held him tight while he cried for another woman even though it pained you. You stopped talking to Sarah too because she hurt him, the love of your life. You made sure Topper did not blame himself for the breakup or thought he was not enough. 

You did everything you could have done for him.

You taking care of Topper and being there for him made Topper realize that he loves you more than a friend. You were doing something Sarah would have never done for him, and that made him want you. When he told you how he felt, you were over the moon. You knew you were rebound, but you didn't care. After few months, you started thinking he is actually in love with you. He took you on cute little dates, long drives, cuddled you to sleep, watched movies, and whatnot. Little did you know that he was just using you to distract himself.

The moment Sarah broke up with John B, Topper went running back to Sarah, breaking your heart in pieces.