Insecure (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes. Also, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

You were laying in your boyfriend Rafe's bed, scrolling through Instagram. It was the middle of summer so, you saw many posts of girls in bikini, showing off their perfect body. You have always been super insecure about your body, your chubby tummy, big thighs. "Whatcha doing?" Rafe asked as he came out of the shower. Water was dripping down his abs, his wet hair all over the place. God really took his time on him. "Oh nothing, just scrolling through Insta." You said quickly, hoping Rafe didn't notice you eye-fucking him. Rafe changed into a muscle tee and shorts and jumped in bed with you. He hugged you from behind, lifting your shirt in the process. He placed his hand on your stomach, making you insecure. You absolutely loved when Rafe hugged you from behind, but right now, you couldn't stop thinking about how fat you were. Your mind was racing with thoughts like, what if Rafe realizes how fat you were and leaves you. You turned around so his hand won't be on your stomach anymore. Rafe furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He knew you didn't like the position you guys were in right now. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing," you mumbled."Mhm..." He said, not convinced.After few minutes, Rafe got out of bed to take an important business phone call, so you decided to scroll through Instagram again. You were looking at one of your classmates' posts, noticing how she had the perfect tanned body. This made you more insecure than you already were. Unwanted thoughts like why Rafe chose you when he could have had someone like her filled your mind."Why are you with me?" You blurted out when Rafe got done with his call."What...?" Rafe chuckled. He didn't really understand what you meant by that. "Why are you with me? You can literally have anyone. Someone so much prettier than me. But you are with me. Why?"It took Rafe a couple of seconds to register what you just said. You were perfect to Rafe. Sometimes he thought he didn't deserve you, so this question shocked him. "I am with you because you are beautiful inside out," Rafe said, taking your hand in his, "you are the nicest, kindest girl I have ever met. You have the most adorable smile ever. You are always there for me. You are funny and smart." He finished, kissing your forehead. "Also, you have a smoking hot body," he winked, making you chuckle. His words made your heart swell with love. You were so grateful to have him. Without saying another word, you kissed him. "Why'd you ask?" Rafe mumbled, pulling away. "It's stupid." You said, not wanting to answer."Tell me." "So," you said, giving in. "I was scrolling through Insta, and seeing all those girls in bikinis, having the perfect body made me feel fat..." you whispered the last part."Babe," Rafe said, lifting your shirt and bending down to place a few kisses on your tummy. "You. are. not. fat." Rafe said, in between kisses. He showered your tummy with wet, little kisses. "You have the prettiest tummy.... the best to sleep on." He said, nuzzling his cheek against your skin.