ch.28

omniscient • 2:15 am

saige woke up feeling marq sucking and kissing on her neck.

she laid there as his kisses started getting lower and lower .

"marq wait" she spoke as she sat up . "what?" he asked looking up.

"i think you're moving too fast" she spoke rubbing her belly as she tried to focus her eyes on him but it was pitch black in the room .

marq sighed "just let me eat it" he spoke as he pulled her legs making her lay back down.

"marq" she spoke .

marq ignored her and pulled her panties to the side then began to eat her out , pulling her back down everytime she tried to move away.

~~~~ 3:00 pm

saige put brielle's address in then pulled off from her moms house , her mom asked to watch ayden for a few days and saige never declined some help .

brielle texted her saying her and her family wanted to talk .

after a 5 minute drive saige parked and got out of the car.

brielle opened the door and saige greeted everybody as she walked in but they gave her stank faces .

"umm okay what am i here for?" saige asked .

"we wanted to tell you face to face that you're not invited to the funeral" their mother spoke .

"what? why not i'm his wife"

"we just feel like it's not necessary for you to come , period" brielle spoke .

"if anybody shouldn't be invited it's all of y'all, didn't y'all cut brielle off then cut brandon off because he chose to stay in contact with her ? what kinda family does that?" saige asked .

"regardless of the past we are his blood and he'd want us there"

"okay whatever i'm not gonna sit here and argue with any of you" saige spoke looking around .

"and we want a dna test once the baby comes"

"that's fine i'm not worried" saige spoke shrugging .

"and don't think you're getting any of his money he left" their mom spoke .

"that's probably all she cares about" someone else said .

saige furrowed her eyebrows "what money? he worked at dominoes, don't sit here and try to portray me as a gold digger or something because i'm not the one , i loved brandon just like y'all but y'all need someone to blame so if the person y'all need to blame is me then so be it but i'm not no punk bitch y'all not boutta gang up on me like this" saige ranted .

"bitch calm down" brielle spoke pushing saige .

saige pushed her back and they started to fight for a second untill they were pulled back "brielle she's pregnant! did you forget?" someone yelled .

"so what her face ain't pregnant" brielle spoke .

saige shook her head and left the house slamming the door as hard as she could .

soon as she got into her car her stomach started to hurt . "fuck" she yelled rubbing her belly .

she started to drive while rubbing her stomach but that didn't help .

she put her hand in her pants and felt around , when she pulled them back out her fingers were covered in blood.

"no no no" she spoke as she started speeding to the hospital.

•••••••••••••••

😢