ch.26

omniscient •

waking up to marq laying beside her saige slid out of the bed . she then walked into aydens room seeing him sitting up biting his fingers .

"you hungry baby?" saige asked .

ayden ignored her and continued to bite his fingers . saige rolled her eyes and picked him up.

"you too young to be having a attitude" saige spoke as she started tickling him getting him to laugh.

she walked down the stairs with him then sat him down at the bottom to let him walk around but he was limping a bit because of the cast .

she then made him some oatmeal and cut some fruits up before putting him in his high chair and letting him eat / play in it .

seeing marq coming downstairs saige looked away , she felt like it should've been brandon coming down those stairs.

"good morning" marq spoke .

"morning"

"wassup lil man"

marq walked up to ayden who was ignoring his presence.

"i'm talking to you lil boy" marq spoke turning aydens head towards him causing ayden to cry.

"marq stop, he doesn't know you" saige spoke as she picked her son up.

"i'm daddy.. say daddy da-ddy " marq spoke as he rubbed aydens head .

saige walked away and sat ayden on the couch then put cocomelon on so he'd stop crying.

she then used some wipes to clean him off before walking back to marq .

"he's only 1 you can't force a bond on him like that" she spoke .

"he should already know who his real dad is" marq said .

"he only knows who he seen around him everyday since he was born which wasn't you i don't think i need to remind you why" saige spoke as she started to cry .

"you right , i'm sorry" marq spoke as he pulled saige into a hug letting his hands start traveling down to her butt .

then the bell rung and saige pulled away then went to open it , when she did she wiped her eyes and smiled seeing brielle .

brielle looked at her then marq in the background before shaking her head .

"you can come in" saige spoke stepping to the side , marq walked back upstairs as brielle walked in.

after ayden looked over seeing brielle, he smiled and slid off the couch before running to her .

"hey ti-ti baby!" brielle smiled as she picked him up.

"so whats up with you and him? he's back?" brielle asked saige .

"i mean he wants to bond with ayden and he's been helping around the house so i guess" saige spoke .

brielle chuckled "you just couldn't wait till my brother was out the picture to go back fucking with that clown huh?"

"woah brielle what the fuck?"

brielle put ayden down and folded her arms . "i haven't been around because i blame you saige , it was 12 at night and y'all both was drinking plus everybody could see he was too tired to drive "

"i asked him if he was too tired to drive and he said he was okay, how is any of it my fault ?"

"and now that you're back with marq i'm feeling like it was planned , nobody died but brandon? come on now"

"i know you're grieving but so am i , i loved him brielle and i would've never intentionally hurt him, my child was in the car with us"

"i don't know it's something fishy about the whole thing , marq dogged you out and now he's back" she shook her head .

"i don't expect you to understand, you lost your brother but i lost the father of my kids , my husband, my soulmate like come on bri you know me i'd never"

brielle shrugged before kissing ayden bye then leaving .

saige shook her head as she plopped down on the couch crying ,

ayden climbed up and hugged his mom causing her to cry more .

•••••••••••••••

i planned for chapter 23 to be the last chapter but here we are on chapter 26💀🙂.

idk what to write like should she get with marq or just take time to heal?

🙂