Friends

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Dose it hurt somewhere?" Jungkook asked. Looking afar at the setting sun.

Taehyung was taken aback from sudden question. He was alarmed and panicked.

"How do he know? Do he really know?" Taehyung's mind was a mess. He has no idea about Jungkook reading his reports and all.

He just shook his head in response. Jungkook stayed looking at him and then gave a small node with a smile.

"Sure?" He asked finally and Taehyung nodded enthusiastically.

They went back on looking at the sun. They were standing on the bridge in one of Jungkook's favorite park.

"Should we go now?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him just like he always do when he is confused. He tilted his head a little.

"Why is he being so nice to me? I mean okay it's good but why?" Taehyung can't help but doubt the whole situation.

Jungkook chuckled on his reaction. Taehyung look so cute with mouth slightly open head tilted and huge eyes looking at him.

"Friends?" Jungkook streached his hand forward to Taehyung. Taehyung was quite in shock. Not just two days ago this man was over his neck and now he wants to be his friend. Okay something is definitely not right.

He looked at his watch and taped on it. Jungkook retracted his hand by putting it in his pants pocket.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable with me." Jungkook said and the guilt and sadness was ckear in his voice.

Taehyung felt bad and was about to hold his arm when Jungkook's phone ringed. Taehyung was quick to pull back his hand.

"Hello..." Jungkook said.

"Yeah he is with me. Yeah. No no everything is fine. I'll talk to you once I'll be back." Jungkook cut the call.

He turned and saw Taehyung looking at him with knotted  eyebrows.

Taehyung felt like it was him they were talking about and he didn't liked it. In all these years he learned one thing; don't trust too soon and don't trust too much.

He was sitting there with hands in his lap and watching the car taking the road of his house.

He felt relieved that he won't have to get scolded, but he know Jin will surely be angry with him. But he can't do anything about it. He has nothing in his control.

Jungkook dropped him off and before leaving he handed him the parcel. Taehyung opened the parcel and saw a box of Japchae in it. Befor he can thank him or argue Jungkook was long gone.

*
*

Taehyung was on his work again. He was on his way to make a delivery of a particular customer.

Yoongi advised him before leaving that he should ignore the doctor. It's no use to listen to him just let it go if he says something.

But for Taehyung things have changed a bit. That was single act of kindness but Taehyung found it very much good considering that he rarely have people who will be their.

He entered the hospital and without making any scene made his way to the psychiatry department of the hospital.

He came out of the elevator when he saw Jungkook hovering over the reception desk and talking to the receptionist and was laughing.

Taehyung felt his smile fading. His expressions changed.

"He is good to everyone, you are no exception Taehyung. Stop taking wrong ideas." Taehyung thought and made his way to the reception.