Doctor

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 15 minutes he left the pizza shop. His mind is a mess now. Suddenly his phone buzzed.

He saw the caller ID and picked the call.

"Hello..."

"Jungkook where are you?"

"Why?"

"You said you are going in your room but your room is empty and your car is also no outside. Where are you.?"

"Hyung I'm out with my client. I'll be back till 10. Okay"

"Okay. Take care and atleast notify when you are going to leave. You scared the shit out of me."

"Okay hyung." Jungkook said with a laugh and cut the call.

His mind drifted back to the boy. Why is is so concerned about him? Why? Why do he care and why do he react differently with him?

After about 20 min he reached to the given address.

"Is this the right address?" Jungkook said looking around. It was a shabby place.

A market place but looks like a dumpster. He roamed his eyes around the buildings and his gaze landed on the sign board.

He looked back at the paper and then again at the building infront of him.

It was small road side hotel and the given address was the second floor of that building.

Jungkook climbed the dirty stairs and reached at the room with 109 written on it.

"This?" Jungkook said to practically no one and steps forward. It was just a single room, he was not mistaken.

He knocked hesitantly and prepared to get yelled at cz this surely can't be a living place for someone.

The door opened revealing the boy he is looking for in boxers and west.

Taehyung was looking at him with wide eyes and it took him few seconds to process that what he is seeing is real, right when he got confirmation he closed the door at Jungkook's face.

"What the..." Jungkook knocked again. And again and again.

"Open the door." He shouted and banged the door again.

The door opened and Taehyung pulled Jungkook in and closed the door again.

Taehyung lifted his hands and curled his fingers asking him to what is he doing here.

"What am i doing here?" Jungkook repeated. "I'm here to help you."

Taehyung knoted his eyebrows and then whith a stern face he looked at him. He used the hand signs and said 'I don't need your help. Go'

"You surely do." Jungkook didn't even slightly remember that Taehyung talked to him in the hospital. He was so worried for him that he didn't took that in his account.

Taehyung breathed out in frustration. He looked back at him and looked for some explanation.

"You fainted in the hospital. It's not normal for you. And you already are Dr. Kim's patient. Your friend told me that your treatment ended a year ago then why are you still showing the symptoms?" Jungkook seemed to get that look and explained.

Taehyung's face expressions changed into anger and he sternly pointed at door asking Jungkook to leave but it's Jungkook dude.

"I'm not going anywhere Mr...........Kim." Jungkook said looking around and said his name looking at the employe jacket.