Mute

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a week since last encounter. Taehyung always did his best to ignore the young doctor. He tried to just deliver his order at the reception and left before he come to collect.

And Jungkook did all he can to get just a glimpse of a boy. Yes that ignoring plan failed terribly. He started to order everyday. He even bribed the receptionist to ask the boy to deliver it to his room but Taehyung was quite smart to dodge.

"Go on here is the order. And try to be on time." Hyung-sik gave him the pizza box along with the change and the paper with address. Besides Taehyung don't need it. He knows whose order is this.

From the last week that jerk doctor order at 11 am sharp everyday. And the order is always same. It's like he will die eating this.

"Like i love to stay there. Huh" Taehyung rolled his eyes and took the box out of his hand and made his way to his bike.

He was about to exit when Jimin stopped him.

"Tae.... be quick okay. We have a movie on hold." Jimin waved and Taehyung just gave him a half node with a smile.

"Let him go Jimine. He is already lazy. Go now." Hyung-sik said harshly. Jimin turned to his father when Taehyung left the hall.

"For God sake Dad. Be gentle to him." Jimin said huffing in announce. "You know you don't pay him enough but still he do his job with honesty. The least you could do then is talk to him nicely. He is only 15."

"I don't give him proper pay cz i already gave him a place to stay, food to eat and a job to earn." Hyung-sik said.

"Yeah i know the place you gave him. It's just one room with an attached bathroom. The food he get is not fresh. You give him the leftover and Job...... don't get me started on it." Jimin said and stomped back to his room.

"Brat." Hyung-sik said and turned back to the kitchen.

Taehyung was right on time. It was same trick again just deliver on the reception and pull your phone out and node vigorously.

"Just pretend that you are on call and shake your hand for money and leave the room. That's it. Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore him." Taehyung was repeatedly saying this as he entered the hospital.

Just as always ground reception was free. He went there and placed the box on the counter. Just like always when receptionist was about to pay he pulled his phone out and asked for money through the hand gesture.

He felt like someone pulled his phone from his hand.

"For attending the call, atleast hold your phone properly." It was Jungkook and Taehyung saw he was holding phone upside down.

"Damn such a bad day. First Hyung-sik and now him." Taehyung cursed and stretched his hand for his phone.

"The least you could do is greet me, you almost come here everyday." Jungkook said clutching the phone more strongly and taking it back from Taehyung's reach.

"Greet? Kiss my ass." Taehyung thought and longed forward again.

"I haven't met a person more rude than you." Jungkook said doing a sigh.

"Likewise Jerk." Taehyung stood straight knotting his brows.

"What? You want it? Go on ask for it. Atleast you would bend a little. Your attitude damn. You are just a delivery boy what are you so proud of." Jungkook said. "Go on ask me to give it back."

"Self-respect bitch. I'll prefer to leave then to beg you. How come Jin Hyung approved him here?" Taehyung thought.

"I suppose you can't change someone's nature." They both turned to the voice .