Tywin

Two month's after the Tyrion's Trial

Tyrion's ship was slowly disappearing into the horizon. 

When Tywin had asked where he was going, Tyrion had simply responded that he would "drink and whore his way through the free cities."

Tywin was happy to see him gone. At least he would not stain the Lannister name on the home front. With Jaime now removed from the Kingsguard and ready to take his claim to Casterly Rock, Tywin felt as if the minor hitch that was Sansa Stark's disappearance was actually a catalyst for the golden age of the lion. If they ever found her, he would have to thank her for ridding him of Tyrion and making Jaime accept his birthright. 

Cersei tapped her nails on the rail of the deck as they watched the ship depart. Her beautiful face was contorted with rage. She would at least hide her fury from the public. Her son did not have the same common curtsey. When he learned that Tyrion was free to leave, he had destroyed his chamber and beat a serving girl half to death. The girl was treated by Maester Pycelle and her silence was easily bought. The incident was still troubling. If Joffrey's rage was unleashed on the wrong person, a war could be started. 

Queen Margaery stood on the other side of Cersei. The poor girl didn't seem to know how Cersei despised her yet. She stood there with her charming smiles and kind words, drawing the attention from Cersei. 'The perfect queen' Cersei called her with malice in her voice when she left.

Cersei was never good at hiding her emotions, which was probably where Joffrey got his temperament from. Maybe she should leave with Jaime when he leaves for Casterly Rock. It was wishful thinking, but it would be the most diplomatic option. 

The pair, father and daughter, stood in silence and watched as the imp sailed out of their lives.

Sorry for how short it is, but it's pretty much just a Kingslanding update. Not a whole lot going on, yet.